tlwcs

4 & 8 weekly to 6 weekly
« on: November 18, 2021, 05:06:51 pm »
Has anyone changed from 4 and 8 weekly cleans to a 6 weekly cycle?
Did you increase the cost of the 4 weekly ones?
Did you lose any/many
By implementing this change I can get down the 3 days a week
Currently have 98 4 weekly and 190 8 weekly
I haven’t managed the business for 3 or 4 years just letting it drift,  but I’m motivated by a revamp
Tony

Stoots

Re: 4 & 8 weekly to 6 weekly
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2021, 02:56:12 am »
No but been considering it for a long time and would really like to do it. But concerned about the 8 weekly not wanting it.

The other issue is if I change the 4 weekly to 6 inevitably I will end up getting behind on it and wha was originally 4 weekly will  end up being 7 or 8 weeks at times.

I'm always a week or 2 behind so I don't think changing the 4s to 6 would be a problem if I could stick to the schedule.

Seriously think I might go for it though next year as it would make managing the round a lot easier and give me a set or der for the entire round.

deeege

Re: 4 & 8 weekly to 6 weekly
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2021, 07:06:11 am »
I’d bet out of your 300 or so customers only a handful would notice. Just give the 4 weekly’s a small increase (which they should get every other year anyway) and go for it.

Im 4/6/8 weekly also and very rarely get to my 4 weeklys on time so I should probably do the same as you are planning.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."