andypandy

BUSINESS FOR SALE
« on: April 26, 2006, 12:11:22 pm »
WINDOW CLEANING BUSINESS FOR SALE ALL WORK BASED IN CHELMSFORD AREA TAKES £6000.00 MONTHLY WILL SELL COMPLETE OR MAY SPLIT

Squegee King

Re: BUSINESS FOR SALE
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2006, 10:24:25 am »
how much are you asking for it?

andypandy

« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2006, 02:15:58 pm »
THIS BUSINESS IS FOR SALE FOR £18000
THANK-YOU FOR YOUR ENQUIRY

gsw

« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2006, 07:42:45 am »
how long has the round been established?

andypandy

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2006, 05:48:31 pm »
i have one or two rounds for sale in chelmsford

gsw

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2006, 06:50:31 pm »
how long have you had the work????

andypandy

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2006, 08:52:13 pm »
I HAVE BEEN DOING THE WORK REGULARLY ONCE A MONTH 12 MONTHS OF THE YEAR FOR THE PAST 3-5 YEARS, ALL GOOD PAYERS.

Central Window Cleaners

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2006, 12:37:08 pm »
how many staff do you have and would they be willing to work for someone else? Is it Trad or WFP?

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2006, 04:44:52 pm »
Andy

Do you deal in rounds, I mean buy and sell them on.

Is it the same round you had for sale in january, I see you have advertised quite a few rounds.
I think you should be up-front about yourself if you are selling to others.

The reason i say this is because there is a world of difference between a well established round worked by the same cleaner for years and one that has recently been put together by doorknocking or one that has changed hands every 6 months.

Dave

andypandy

« Reply #9 on: June 02, 2006, 08:15:34 pm »
YES THIS IS ROUND WORKED ON A REGULAR BASIS AS EXPLAINED AND NOT PUT TOGETHER BY DOOR KNOCKING.

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #10 on: June 02, 2006, 08:18:33 pm »
So you trade in rounds yes or no ?
Is it still the same round from january ?

Thanks

Dave

Trevor Knight

« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2006, 07:01:14 pm »
Andy,

PLEASE DONT SHOUT!

Trev
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

DREAM CLEANING SERVICES

« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2006, 07:07:03 pm »
EVERYONE stop!   stop hassling the poor guy.

Although andy please be a bit more pecific on what you have to offer at the start in the future. GOOD LUCK in the sale.

Regards
Andrew Alexander
Dream Cleaning Services

Web: www.dreamcleaningservices.co.uk
Email:Info@dreamcleaningservices.co.uk

Customer Hotline: 0800-634-8689
Fax: 0845-299-1068

Trevor Knight

« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2006, 08:54:46 pm »
Andrew,

The questions on here are relevant to anyone who is interested in buying this round.

Perhaps should you look at previous postings regarding rounds for sale you will understand why they are being asked!

Trevor

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2006, 09:01:49 pm »
Mr Dream

The questions were reasonable i thought ity is only questions i would ask myself if i was buying a round,

If you look back in Andys post history you will see he has offered quite a few rounds for sale even selling one for a fiver which he tried to sell for about £5000 at first

if my memory serves me right.

Dave

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2006, 09:03:50 pm »

DREAM CLEANING SERVICES

« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2006, 11:40:36 pm »
I see both your points! and dave, whats all this mr dream stuff? are you trying to be clever? Trevor:- just because im a new member dont mean that im new to the business. in future, talk to me like you are a grown up, i would realy appriceate that!

I understand that andy has posted offers on the site before. If you guys feel so strong about this issue why dont you just say nothing about it. If hes for real, he would of sold it by now! if he is full of bull and everyone ignores him, maybe something inside he's head might shine. I have been in the business for quite a while so please dont take me light heartedly as i am a new member to this site.I have paticualy seen on this website how many cleaners try and shoot other cleaners down. Its just, all very narrow minded.

Correct me if im wrong! but it does seem like some of you like a bit of a "im better then you stuff" just get over it! and help those who are less educated in the business then you.

I have said my piece, and i will not comment on your replys!

Have a good day....

Regards
Andrew Alexander
Dream Cleaning Services

Web: www.dreamcleaningservices.co.uk
Email:Info@dreamcleaningservices.co.uk

Customer Hotline: 0800-634-8689
Fax: 0845-299-1068

Trevor Knight

« Reply #17 on: June 07, 2006, 06:57:17 am »
Andrew,

Firstly I have not spoken to you in any other way, other than pointing out why people are concerned about his postings.

As a moderator on this site it is my reponsibility to bring any previous history to the attention of any NEW or exisiting members who may not be aware of past postings.

As for your time in the business, well I appreciate your exeperiences but will point out I have been in this industry since the day you left infant school. I understand at 23 you will have learn't a great deal but there are plenty of other people who have learn't alot more and thier experience is something to learn from not throw back in their face!

As a new member perhaps you should consider your approach as you will learn alot from everyone on hear.

Topic Locked!!!

Andy please re-post.

Trev