Slacky

Re: Cleaning an office block - which brush do you recommend?
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2023, 06:39:32 pm »
You should hear what they say about you.

Only got yourself to blame. No one made you employ them.

NWH

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2023, 08:32:51 pm »
They are not worthy of me being bothered about what they’d think why would I be bothered about some fool that can’t stop himself from dribbling,I’m going to see old man Aspinal tomorrow see if he can lend me a monkey 🙈 for a few months.

Smudger

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2023, 12:24:10 am »
I will disagree with anyone that says WFP is easy and can be learnt within days-weeks of picking up a pole,I’ve paid peanuts and decent money makes no difference no one cares or cleans anywhere near to my standards I’ve had before.
As for using a squeegee lol I wouldn’t even bother trying to teach some people there’s been no change over the years still the same kind of people going for window cleaning jobs,they all think it’s an easy you don’t need any skills or dexterity job end of 🤣🤣 it’s actually satisfying when I see some of these fools attempting to clean a window.

A bad workman always blames his tools.

A bad boss blames his worker!

With only one exception - everyone ive employed can has learnt the basic technique of water fed pole in 2 working days -after that its about repeating the process until its second nature and learning the different conditions throughout the year (refining the technique - just like your round)
However there are those that don't want to put their best effort in or think the job is beneath them - these types do and consistently do bad cleans - even tho they know how to do it correctly

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

NWH

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2023, 08:51:08 am »
⬆️ so true if they can do the job once they’ve had a Bollo**ing for a few days straight and then all of a sudden the works crap it’s  down to attitude.