UK Window Cleaning Forum > Frequently Asked Questions & Useful Resources

advice if your buying a round

<< < (2/3) > >>

matt:
i am sure most did

but you had the older 1's who whinged and whinged

this old lady, she's 93 was paying 5 quid for her's, it was worth 9 anyday of the week, anyway, she said "what its going up again, it used to be £3", i say how long ago was that, "not long" she replied, it turned out to be 13 years ago  ;D ;D ;D, sure thats not long in her life time, i was still in college  :-/ :o

Londoner:
Don't you find that you get a range of prices in any round. Some of the old girls you have had for a while you just leave at the same price because you know that you are never going to get any more.

Its just that the round goes a bit stale. If you were trying to sell your round the person who bought it would say the same about you.

Thats why you have to keep adding new addresses to the round and quietly drop the old ones

matt:
i agree

BUT

5 quid for a 9 quid job.....i have a family to feed ;)

Londoner:
Your comment about the whinging customer in the big house is very common.
I usually find that the big houses are toughest customers on price.
Thats how they got the money to buy the big houses in the first place.
Give me small houses every time.
In my area there are some private roads with massive houses and I have never had any desire to go near them.
Best are MOD houses near RAF camp. small windows and good payers.

STEVE71163:
I agree with Londoner,
                                   Its ok until you start getting above £20 and then its can you leave it this month and do it next. :'( I would rather have smaller jobs sometimes as you very often earn more money and they are regular. :D

Steve Lowe

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version