Re: Fat since wfp
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2009, 08:40:41 am »
Hi guys,

Have any of you piled the pounds on since converting to wfp?

Im definatley starting a new regime after tonights chinese,

Its becoming an embarrassment.

Anyone else suffered from this problem?

Dean

I think you have highlighted the problem! As others have said, it's more to do with what you shovel in your mouth than WFP. Get a grip on your eating habits "fat-boy" and do some real exercise.
You will then be able to get back in to your size 32 waist trousers.  ;D

Its a mistake to simply buy larger clothes. You will forget your fatness!

We will now want a photo and regular updates as to your weight, either loose it or we will send you to slimming world. (I did this and lost 4 stone!! However I don't do sympathy)

Sean Dyer

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2009, 08:49:00 am »
i lost a stone in a month just mountain biking (for like 8 hours on a weekend) and didnt even change my eating habits, wnt to lose another stone now though so gonna cut out booze for 2 months and take aways... im just under 13 stone but i was climbing above 14 when i did something about it

Proper off road biking burns silly calories, thousands in a few hours.. Its great plus if you enjoy it like i do it dont feel like exercise as you are doing something you love and that i think is the  key to exercise is to do exercises you like, play more football, rock climb, walk, fell run, bike, swim whatever you like but do alot of it and do it hard!!

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2009, 09:00:28 am »
I now cycle and it burns calories no end.

One other thing I did was to get my mates to sponsor me £1 per 1Lb, worked wonders for my enthusiasm.

Milltown Cleaning

« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2009, 09:50:06 am »
me feels a Clean it up Fat Club coming up!!

Mike #1

« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2009, 12:49:43 pm »
i have lost 1/2 a stone since converting to wfp

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #25 on: September 21, 2009, 12:54:15 pm »
Am I the only one?

I find wfp at least as hard as trad. Ok, I don't mean commercial or really high stuff but rather domestic. In many cases the time saved by using wfp is lost again with the huge amount of faffing about that is sometimes required- hose snagged (every 30 seconds), plant pots, wheelie bins etc.etc. I personally am more knackered after a full days poling than a full days trad! The constant bending, pulling, reeling, extending, retracting, untangling etc.etc.

Maybe it's just me? Could be because I use both methods & so what I do trad is easy trad work, but I do really find trad so much easier than wfp in not all but many cases.

Just saying as I see it.

mlscontractcleaner

« Reply #26 on: September 21, 2009, 02:25:23 pm »
I just use all that extra money earned with wfp to pay for my gym fees ;D
Come and talk dirty to us!!!

« Reply #27 on: September 21, 2009, 04:18:36 pm »
i did hear that wfp gives you a bad back ? but maybe its that big gut your no sporting atleast that layer of lard will keep you warm in the winter,dont come crying to me when your wife asks ; wheres the man i married  ;D

LWC

« Reply #28 on: September 21, 2009, 04:40:34 pm »
Winp®oClean, i know what you mean about hoses etc, but its no where near as much as lugging around ladders all day with a bucket, cronking the ladder into washing lines lol. Im back onto my backpack at the minute, thats hard work, but i dont mind it, i wear it all day every day, feel like a real man at end of day like ive done a proper days work lol

simon knight

« Reply #29 on: September 21, 2009, 04:49:45 pm »

I'm getting a bit tubby...but that's just the lager ;D

Sean Dyer

« Reply #30 on: September 21, 2009, 05:04:55 pm »
why go to backpack lwc,

and not van mount?

LWC

« Reply #31 on: September 21, 2009, 05:10:40 pm »
I love me backpack, much quicker with it.

Sean Dyer

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2009, 05:14:17 pm »
i find it hardwork with 25 litre barrells

Window Washers

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2009, 05:30:06 pm »
I now cycle and it burns calories no end.

One other thing I did was to get my mates to sponsor me £1 per 1Lb, worked wonders for my enthusiasm.
my outgoings are more than my body weight, I would have to lose all my weight and maybe half of Deans  ;D

Theres an idea a weightless window cleaner.... you heard it here first  ;)
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

wire1078

« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2009, 05:38:17 pm »
lol get running the ladder again boys

LWC

« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2009, 05:39:43 pm »
i find it hardwork with 25 litre barrells

But im a real man

Sean Dyer

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2009, 05:41:28 pm »
lol ok

In a thong hehe

Maybes its because i was carrying them round a big commercial job havent really done alot on residential am starting in november though

ccmids

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2009, 06:17:46 pm »
I;ll get it off in good time, before I die, but Im on hols soon, so I'll have to eat ice-cream there cos that what I do on holiday  ;D

Scuba diving is the exercise I do actually that burns more calories than anything else I know on earth. Ill be doing a bit of that whilst away.
you know when your over weight when you sink to the bottom when scuba diveing.

« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2009, 06:24:13 pm »
I;ll get it off in good time, before I die, but Im on hols soon, so I'll have to eat ice-cream there cos that what I do on holiday  ;D

Scuba diving is the exercise I do actually that burns more calories than anything else I know on earth. Ill be doing a bit of that whilst away.
you know when your over weight when you sink to the bottom when scuba diveing.

Thats the intention mate. It wouldnt be called diving otherwise would it, think about it, it'd be called scuba-floating  ;)

Keep up!

wizard

« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2009, 09:00:20 pm »
NEW DIET FOR WINDOW CLEARNERS. eet as much as you like .................just dont swollow anything

we have got  anafatscia ...its the fear of anarexia.