PCNW

Re: undercutting what would u do???
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2009, 12:50:37 am »
Some run rounds some run businesses thats what i think the difference is

jouk45

« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2009, 12:55:18 am »
My princilpe is to gain custys then increase their value to my business and expand as rapidly as possible making as much profit as possible and building a healthy business
good luck m8, but i cant see you gettig much info on here with an Attitude like that, seems to me you dont have many friends, espesialy when you fall,

PCNW

« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2009, 12:59:53 am »
I have too many friends if you want some - As a businessman though and with this written in my business plan to have the majority of rounds in St Helens i was on my way for massive profits but as you know i realised my investment and sold some work - Maybe people are more interested in buying work from me when they see little or no rival window cleaners and those they see clean a handfull of houses on each estate

EZclean

« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2009, 01:01:03 am »
Im also vunrable from the same thing - I bought some work when i started out and someone undercut me - I dealt with it and they went away - I kept expanding and it happened all over again and there are only so many times you can go to certain lengths to protect your business so when i needed to expand fast i got more ruthless - sorry guys thats what the more business minded indiviuals are in the job for - i expanded from £1000 a months worth of work to £1200 a week in the space of 9 months...

what d'ya want a big hat
EZclean - Cleaner Than Water

PCNW

« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2009, 01:01:26 am »
Getting rid of rivals also let you price you work at what you want so in the long term you can dictate however much you charge and how compact you want to make your rounds i.e allowing you to expand at whatever pace you want
Any other business this would be seen as good business

jouk45

« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2009, 01:29:02 am »
o yea, and someone with the same idea as you comes on the scene, and undercuts you with the same venture, o and that will happen,

cozy

« Reply #46 on: September 14, 2009, 06:45:46 am »

From reading Stan The Man's posts, I think you are lucky that you don't work near him.

Costruction and WC business, undercutting and posting all night on here, busy kid aren't ya? There's a couple of them on here that just never seem to add up. Building a business by undercutting and building a construction company, then run both businesses. Then post questions about how to price jobs......

Funny old world innit.

« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2009, 07:00:32 am »
Be ruthless
I go on estates where i know there are window cleaners then i severely undercut them - Put them out of business on the estate then whipe up their business and make it mine then rise the prices to suit your price range - This allows me to grow my business, customer base, potential for further profits and raises the value of my business in the process

if thats the case m8 no more info should be given by any member here, am sorry , but you are out off line m8, business or not,

I wouldn't help him either.  I won't lower myself by insulting him the way he insulted me on here recently but W/Cs who do stuff like he has proposed end up getting a really bad reputation.  Even the customers don't respect that style of business.

« Reply #48 on: September 14, 2009, 07:09:26 am »
Getting rid of rivals also let you price you work at what you want so in the long term you can dictate however much you charge and how compact you want to make your rounds i.e allowing you to expand at whatever pace you want
Any other business this would be seen as good business

That might work if you were the only one capable of doing it. In the mid to longer term, all you would assist in doing is to drive down the rates of pay.  Of course, as you seem to be someone who builds it up to sell fast at a quick profit, you would never be around to feel the consequences of your actions.  Besides, if you were to stick around, you would probably p off enough W/Cs to create a backlash against yourself - especially if your behaviour on the forum is anything to go by.
Personally, I think you should be banned from the forum (in all your guises) anyway after the insults you were chucking around recently.