AuRavelling79

Re: benefit cheats
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2009, 06:04:15 pm »
Shop 'em!
It's a game of three halves!

SteveAllan

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2009, 07:22:25 pm »
Benefit cheats and Grasses about the same low level of pond life.

Who cares about them, they will get caught sooner or later.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2009, 10:23:31 pm »
Benefit cheats and Grasses about the same low level of pond life.

Who cares about them, they will get caught sooner or later.

Only if someone "grasses them up!"  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

peter holley

« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2009, 11:20:39 pm »
I pay £600 a month tax ;)  >:( and being shrewd... a guy down the road from me pays £400 a year... i HOPE HE GETS CAUGHT SOON >:(

mci services

« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2009, 11:21:49 pm »
i met a window cleaner last week who was looking at my van etc and had a chat and he said sod getting my motors sign written ive got 18 lads working and most are on the brew(dole) ??? how can you compete with that price wise, gets right up my goat but i still wouldnt grass as i am the idiot who pays taxes and has a sign written van with phone numbers, web address etc and i really dont want to wake up to a burnt out van

peter holley

« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2009, 11:24:05 pm »
i met a window cleaner last week who was looking at my van etc and had a chat and he said sod getting my motors sign written ive got 18 lads working and most are on the brew(dole) ??? how can you compete with that price wise, gets right up my goat but i still wouldnt grass as i am the idiot who pays taxes and has a sign written van with phone numbers, web address etc and i really dont want to wake up to a burnt out van

aaaaaaarrrrggghhh!
but at least when u wake up in the morning u can look in the mirror and smile ;)

mci services

« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2009, 11:34:58 pm »
so true mate taffy lad. i always say what goes around will come around ;)

windowswashed

« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2009, 11:43:11 pm »
Lots of dole brigade window cleaning in summer charging silly prices that are just plain daft. However, in the winter I pick up some of their work but only if I can get sensible prices. I pick up more work in the winter than I do in the spring in one particular area and it isn't just coincidence.

Londoner

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2009, 07:25:25 am »
I just think they should do away with benefits full stop. Its crazy to pay people not to work. It was a nice idea but it hasn't worked.

It has created a complete underclass of bone idle scroungers and 4X4s. It said in the papers yesterday the real figure is close to 6 million now. Very few of them are genuine.

If you just said to most of them that to get their benefits they would have to sweep the streets it would be a revelation how many would come off the benefits.

In America Clinton introduced a scheme where people could only claim welfare for 6 months then they were on their own. It worked like a dream.

Just stop it, make the slobs get up in the morning and keep themselves.

pingu

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2009, 07:34:09 am »
I personally believe that after 6 months of not being able to find a job..the Benifits office should be able to 'place' a person in work subject to health and safety issues.

Whether that is a 'proper job' or be it a placement of benifit to the local community...

Failure to work/attend would result in the wage/benift being cut.

Far too much of a 'give me' culture in the U.K...

Cheers
Dave.

Sean Dyer

« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2009, 08:13:13 am »
my thoughts exactly, i think they should make them work 40 hrs per work doing anything the council want- led them too highways agency as labour, and get them gardening, cleaning etc

Its a joke to give someone a house and a wage in return for a lazy chav of a citizen who has more holidays a year to magaluff than most of us :)

Benefits are a joke anyway, if you or me had to stop work we would still be stuck with the amount you get!!!

It just supports the bone idle life style, not the genuine un employed!

John Kelly

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2009, 10:28:31 pm »
its stealing whatever you think of it

It certainly is, Lee.

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2009, 10:34:01 pm »
was watching a programme this morning about benefit cheats on the beeb.......2 window cleaners were featured, scamming it...50k worth of fraud.......gives the other honest guys a bad name....... >:(

When is your case up scrimman.
I'm sure most here will give a character ref for you. Don't know if it will help :P :P :P :P

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2009, 10:45:54 pm »
never mind the fraud. I'm surprised no one has got on to H&S about the dad in the item, shooting up the ladder two rungs at a time that is clearly a violation  ;D ;D ;D

RK Cleaning Services

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2009, 11:59:52 pm »
I know loads of lads my age (25) round here who have been on benifits for years and they all have better motors than me. It's not right if i dont work i cant eat!

pingu

« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2009, 07:32:49 am »
Here in Holland there has this week been a tv ad campaign to shop your neighbours.....basically they have been asking the public to look at their neighbours and look to see if they are living\spending way outside there means...I suppose they are really looking at young lads with brand new BMW's and the like...

...Cheers Dave.

stephen s

« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2009, 07:38:30 am »
I gave up smoking nearly 7 months ago but sometimes wish I was back in a coffee shop in Amsterdam,  what memories  :D :D :D :D :D

« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2009, 08:33:14 am »
hmmm im coming out of work shortly i,ll get £65 a wk for 6months thats it.iv worked for 23yrs this job [decorater] 10yrs previous job [carpet fitter] im nackered!  ;D my right knee gives me gip my right sholder gives me gip and last wk i pulled my back moving some rock, so you could say im struggling a bit at the moment but hell im not signing on thay can shove that £65 were the sun dont shine  :D if i end up earning £50 a wk from window cleaning decorateing whatever im not cheating anyone, and the 5 people in my street who claim benifits when theres nowt wrong with them will still be bored out there minds wondering if thay,er being watched pretending thay can,t walk properly i wont grass on them thay are there own worst enemy mental problems coursed by guilt will do them more harm than i ever could i sleep well at night ::)

« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2009, 08:37:22 am »
To be honest mate I bet those that wrongly claim benefits sleep well at night too. They claim it becasue they havent got a conscience and that also allows them to sleep without worry.

Id grass em up and claim my £65.00 a week.

Claiming the moral high ground doesnt pay bills.

« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2009, 08:54:01 am »
i have a freind who,s not worked for the 20yrs iv known him [bad back] always complaining about some pian hes devoloped i asked him if he wanted to come walking he replyed id love to but i cant be seen walking any distance you get filmed thats it you,ve had it,see what i mean he cant even enjoy the simple plesures of life and now he,s having mentel problems as well in the house to much looking at 4 walls ect ect poor man still his house is paid for by us he gets a new car every few years but i would not be him for all the tea in china.