Nathanael Jones

Anyone want a FREE 24' Hxtel?
« on: June 06, 2008, 08:49:27 am »
24 days to go until we give one away!!!

Thanks to Arthur @ www.surecleansystems.com for his kind sponsorship.

All Guild members will automatically be entered into a draw for this fantastic pole at the end of this month!

Re: Anyone want a FREE 24' Hxtel?
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2008, 08:20:01 pm »
24 days to go! This is building into a biggie I can feel it. Keep going with the countdown everyday as the tensions going to be unbearable.

Who's the hot favourite to win it, you, or one of the other two members?

WCE

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2008, 08:38:03 pm »
24 days to go! This is building into a biggie I can feel it. Keep going with the countdown everyday as the tensions going to be unbearable.

Who's the hot favourite to win it, you, or one of the other two members?

No definatly me! I will win! being serious The guild is a great thing well worth joining, things like this just make it better. If you aren't a member yet then I recommend! And there is a good chance that you will win a pole for your trouble - The odds are at least a million times better than winning the lottery!
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

Jon-scwindows

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2008, 08:46:21 pm »
i know what you need to join but what do you neeeeed to do to join?

WCE

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2008, 08:50:43 pm »
Head here and follow the heading "join the guild".
www.mgwc.org

WCE

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2008, 09:25:11 pm »
But don't tell everyone as you are lowering my odds on winning that pole. 

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2008, 10:33:22 pm »
Only a week and a half left guys!

;D ;D ;D

« Reply #7 on: June 19, 2008, 10:44:52 pm »
I'd like to enter but not join the guild, is that ok?

geefree

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2008, 12:38:21 am »
False advertising statement.

" does anyone want a free pole"

yes we all do.. can you post it , thank you.

just another one of them draws, they are so mono...

sorry for not sounding exited, but nothing is for nothing , but everyones opening statement is ....free this, do you want a free this that and the other....

sorry but another  load of rubbish .

Gary.

sjm

« Reply #9 on: June 20, 2008, 06:13:14 am »
Only a week and a half left guys!

;D ;D ;D
Could you give me some info on the "guild " please - jonah35@btinternet.com   thanks  :D

Jason Atwell

« Reply #10 on: June 20, 2008, 08:00:04 am »

sorry for not sounding exited, but nothing is for nothing , but everyones opening statement is ....free this, do you want a free this that and the other....

Gary.

like most of your posts then  :-X
Fleetwood Window Cleaning Services

« Reply #11 on: June 20, 2008, 08:07:45 am »

Gary.
Thats a little harsh.
Sometimes things are for free.
ask mbs he got a web site for free.

Nat good on you again.

Ian

WCE

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2008, 08:48:49 am »
You cant win the lottery without buying a ticket so NO!

Gary.
Fair play you talk crap sometimes...... The draw is 100% free...... to members and membership don't exactly cost a fortune anyway. If you became a member and then won the pole I bet you wouldn't be calling the draw rubbish then. 

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2008, 09:02:25 pm »

Can I see your terms and conditions for entering this competition, you will need to make it clear that only members may enter or that you must become a member in order to enter, which I think you will find is against competition guidelines.

I dont wish to buy anything from you but wish to be entered into the free draw, if this is a lottery style draw can you give me the details of your independent adjudicator.

Many thanks
WT

sjm

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2008, 09:06:09 pm »

Can I see your terms and conditions for entering this competition, you will need to make it clear that only members may enter or that you must become a member in order to enter, which I think you will find is against competition guidelines.

I dont wish to buy anything from you but wish to be entered into the free draw, if this is a lottery style draw can you give me the details of your independent adjudicator.

Many thanks
WT
You dont get out much do you wt ? ::)

Sanity

« Reply #15 on: June 20, 2008, 09:21:13 pm »
So many people being pedantic when the guy simply wants to offer people who join the guild an entry into a draw to win a pole.

For those who are saying ' can we see your T&C' etc, get a life!!!  Do you have T&C, Risk Assesments, COSHH, Policies & Procedures, PL Insurance, Product Liability insurance etc etc etc?  I doubt you have them all even if you have some!!  See this for what it is.  Simply somone offering a chance to win something.

Good on you Nathanael Jones.

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #16 on: June 20, 2008, 09:37:29 pm »

Many thanks
WT

LMAO!!!

Some ppl!!! Is it really that complicated to give something away these days??? This is not a "lottery style draw" just a "pull a name out of a window bucket" style draw (notice the subtle difference?). There are no tickets to buy,.. if you're a Guild member, you're automatically included in the draw,.. simple as that!

For more info on the Guild, take a look at www.mgwc.org

There's not a huge amount to say about it really,.. pay your member fee, get a nice sticker to put on your van, logo's to put on your stationary, and your listing on the Guild website. It's a small but effective step to presenting yourself and your business with a more professional image,.. and for the price you can hardly go wrong.
If you don't think it would benefit you, don't join,.... but there are plenty of ppl out there that would benefit from it!

ClearviewServices

« Reply #17 on: June 20, 2008, 09:39:43 pm »
So its not FREE then... ::)

sjm

« Reply #18 on: June 20, 2008, 09:46:56 pm »

ClearviewServices

« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2008, 09:49:26 pm »
so its only FREE to Guild members then  ???

sjm

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2008, 09:52:09 pm »
so its only FREE to Guild members then  ???
All Guild members will automatically be entered into a draw for this fantastic pole at the end of this month!

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2008, 10:12:17 pm »
Oh calm down children.
The guy is trying to get publicity and membership for his organisation. If you have a problem with that then fine but requesting to see T&C's and is this within the gaming regulations is plain frigging stupid.

ClearviewServices

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2008, 10:52:08 pm »
IM not knocking the Guild but it’s that Nathanael said its Free to anyone but that’s not the case unless you join the Guild..

sjm

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2008, 10:54:37 pm »
Thought I told you to clear off ?  ;D

ClearviewServices

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2008, 10:55:43 pm »
Thought I told you to clear off ?  ;D

1 more beer then im off...  ;D

ClearviewServices

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2008, 11:02:06 pm »
SJM ....... i take it your a member?  ::)

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2008, 11:51:38 pm »

Many thanks
WT

LMAO!!!

Some ppl!!! Is it really that complicated to give something away these days??? This is not a "lottery style draw" just a "pull a name out of a window bucket" style draw (notice the subtle difference?). There are no tickets to buy,.. if you're a Guild member, you're automatically included in the draw,.. simple as that!

There's not a huge amount to say about it really,.. pay your member fee, get a nice sticker to put on your van, logo's to put on your stationary, and your listing on the Guild website. It's a small but effective step to presenting yourself and your business with a more professional image,.. and for the price you can hardly go wrong.
If you don't think it would benefit you, don't join,.... but there are plenty of ppl out there that would benefit from it!
Nathanael

I went through the same giveing a website away free on www.windowwashers.co.uk I got mocked, knocked and the like. The people that entered did it for free, and the end result the winner got free site, domain, email the lot free all they had to be was insured and prove it.

As I have said now time and time again good on you, my name will appear on your site and I will join if it works great if not £12 a year thats one house a year 10 mins maybe 20 maybe 30 even 1 hour thats cheap advertising in my book.

Ian

Pat Purcell

« Reply #27 on: June 21, 2008, 12:06:15 am »

Many thanks
WT
How on earth do you wash windows with your head that far up your
Boston USA    >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>   Cork Ireland

sjm

« Reply #28 on: June 21, 2008, 12:08:49 am »

Many thanks
WT

LMAO!!!

Nathanael

I went through the same giveing a website awat free on www.windowwashers.co.uk I got mocked, knocked and the like the people that entered did it for free, and the end result the winner got free site, domain, email the lot free.

As I have siad now time and time again good on you, my name will appear on your site and I will join if it works great if not £12 a year thats one house a year 10 mins maybe 20 maybe 30 even 1 hour thats cheap advertising in my book.

Ian
Good job you website was on there Ian !

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2008, 12:11:41 am »

Many thanks
WT

LMAO!!!

Nathanael

I went through the same giveing a website awat free on www.windowwashers.co.uk I got mocked, knocked and the like the people that entered did it for free, and the end result the winner got free site, domain, email the lot free.

As I have siad now time and time again good on you, my name will appear on your site and I will join if it works great if not £12 a year thats one house a year 10 mins maybe 20 maybe 30 even 1 hour thats cheap advertising in my book.

Ian
Good job you website was on there Ian !
no not understand  ???

geefree

« Reply #30 on: June 21, 2008, 01:05:30 am »

sorry but another  load of rubbish .

Gary.

like most of your posts then :-X

lol yes maybe, but at least they mean something.. unlike your non contribution,  lol

look my point was the opening statement, anyone want a free pole....

tell you what i have a pole , which would be free to anyone i think really needed it,....and i would give that away to the person of my choice.

that to me , is free.....otherwise it is another draw, another lottery...

lets see, ... how many people will enter... how many people?

come on lads.  why be negative over a positive..

nothing is free.

and .. my posts being a load of rubbish, i can sometimes agree mate , but they are questions and answers which i learn from... shame that you dont try it. !

geefree

« Reply #31 on: June 21, 2008, 01:09:46 am »

Gary.

oh i believe its john garnet  re invented.

G & M

« Reply #32 on: June 21, 2008, 11:25:42 pm »
Hi Nathanael, how do members get the logo for their paperwork?
regards Michael

« Reply #33 on: June 22, 2008, 12:20:54 am »
regards Michael
the Answer is yes to that question, sry nat but thought I would help out with the answer

Art

« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2008, 07:42:23 am »
regards Michael
the Answer is yes to that question, sry nat but thought I would help out with the answer

Ian, i think you need to read that question again mate  ;D

Jason Atwell

« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2008, 12:23:15 pm »

Gary.

oh i believe its john garnet  re invented.

No im not john garnett reinvented, but i do know him, by the way, whats your point??
Fleetwood Window Cleaning Services

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2008, 10:47:26 pm »
regards Michael

Hi Michael,

All the logo's can be downloaded in the Guild members only section of ACS forums here:

avondhucleaning.com/yabb2.2/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1207140449

If you get an access denied error, just send me an e-mail with your username and I'll validate your account.

How you getting on with your hot setup btw?

G & M

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2008, 11:29:40 pm »
Hello Nathanael, The hot setup is working well with one pole and ok with two poles. The biggest problem I have is regulating the water flow as the varistream cuts out when I turn up the water. I use fan jets on my brush which restrict the flow so I might add another jet to my brush which would probably solve it.
How about you have you tried the isopropal yet?
Did you get any phone call from Rathcormac? I gave your name to a customer whose sister is living there.
regards Michael

geefree

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2008, 12:30:17 am »

Gary.
Fair play you talk crap sometimes...... The draw is 100% free...... to members and membership don't exactly cost a fortune anyway. If you became a member and then won the pole I bet you wouldn't be calling the draw rubbish then.

hang on its you talkibg rusbbish...

if the topic read " enter a draw and win a pole"

that would  encourage people who like entering these things.. tp read the topic with interest.

but "anyone want a free pole"...

is misleading and the heading makes people open and read it..... , wasting peoples time and is simply a plot to advertise the draw....which is a false statement., like i said.

Oh dear. never mind ,  but to answer your question, no i dont want to become a member nor do i enter any kind of draws.

ok.

WCE

« Reply #39 on: June 24, 2008, 09:13:02 am »

Gary.

hang on its you talkibg rusbbish...

if the topic read " enter a draw and win a pole"

that would  encourage people who like entering these things.. tp read the topic with interest.

but "anyone want a free pole"...

is misleading and the heading makes people open and read it..... , wasting peoples time and is simply a plot to advertise the draw....which is a false statement., like i said.

Oh dear. never mind ,  but to answer your question, no i dont want to become a member nor do i enter any kind of draws.

ok.
Now your just coming across as a cheap skate, looking on forums for a free pole. I think that this is just a mountain  being made out of a mole hill. Why is it everytime that someone tries to do something for the general benefit of others there is someone who will tear them apart? The only reason you are going on about it is because you've got nothing better to do than sit on a computer picking holes in this and that. No one else cares mate they see it as a fair deal - You join the guild and your entered into a draw to win a pole simple. What I'm saying is ether join or shut up! No one is interested in your moaning.

geefree

« Reply #40 on: June 24, 2008, 06:40:45 pm »
lol, oh dear.

it seems only people who think they know everything are  allowed an opinion here.

people who have nothing better to do than pick holes in other peoples opinions, sitting on their computer.

hmm  ::) ::).

not moaning mate , expressing an opinion like you are ....only without telling people to shut up, ( though you deserve it)...

but there you go,

a forum is for opinions... or are you one of those who only listens to your own.... seems thats the case.

::) ??? ;D

geefree

« Reply #41 on: June 24, 2008, 06:54:05 pm »
looking on forums for a free pole ,,, no as i know they dont exist, ...

check out my millions of posts bud, .  :) ;D

Bobs Window Cleaning

« Reply #42 on: June 24, 2008, 08:07:34 pm »
WHo was it who said

She's gotta gggggreat ass, an you, you got yer head all the way......... ;D
Why oh Why did he spell my name as bod & not bob on my wedding invites.

clean

« Reply #43 on: June 24, 2008, 08:09:15 pm »
WHo was it who said

She's gotta gggggreat ass, an you, you got yer head all the way......... ;D

Al Pacino  ;)

geefree

« Reply #44 on: June 24, 2008, 08:59:25 pm »
..... Hi all.........lol just winding em up..... must be my turn... they make me laugh when they bite and say stuff like ... all your posts are crap... and shut up... no one wants to listen to you,,,

its interesting when someone slightly disagrees, and they all come out with insults.... just proving a point from earlier posts, regarding how standards have slipped.

Thanks for the entertainment lads

Gary.  ;D

WCE

« Reply #45 on: June 25, 2008, 10:54:50 pm »
This hasn't got nothing to do with standards slipping gazza!!! My point was almost exactly that! Your moaning about a "technicality". I have nothing against you and don't care what you post, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I do however, fail to see the point of your posts in this topic, it comes across that you are just nitpicking. The draw is free to enter for GUILD members, it's as simple as that. This has been explained clearly enough in this and other topics. Why do we need to question it further? I find it quite ironic that you moan about standards slipping when you and certain others will quite happily moan in this topic about some minor detail, not very high standards that is it?   

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #46 on: June 25, 2008, 11:01:26 pm »
Since he's the kind sponsor of this draw,.. I just wanted to give Arthur another mention.

www.surecleansystems.com

Top bloke, and if you're in Ireland possible the cheapest supplier around,...

geefree

« Reply #47 on: June 25, 2008, 11:26:28 pm »
This hasn't got nothing to do with standards slipping gazza!!! My point was almost exactly that! Your moaning about a "technicality". I have nothing against you and don't care what you post, everyone is entitled to their opinion. I do however, fail to see the point of your posts in this topic, it comes across that you are just nitpicking. The draw is free to enter for GUILD members, it's as simple as that. This has been explained clearly enough in this and other topics. Why do we need to question it further? I find it quite ironic that you moan about standards slipping when you and certain others will quite happily moan in this topic about some minor detail, not very high standards that is it?

lol was waiting for you guys.... read my posts bud... i dont get involved... but i decided to... for guys like you,

people who only think that an opinon belongs no oneelse but YOU.

CALM DOWN and come back lol

its good that you like a draw for a pole, and its good that you see my opinion as a load of bull...

at least

sjm

« Reply #48 on: June 25, 2008, 11:35:22 pm »

lol was waiting for you guys.... read my posts bud... i dont get involved... but i decided to... for guys like you,

people who only think that an opinon belongs no oneelse but YOU.

CALM DOWN and come back lol

its good that you like a draw for a pole, and its good that you see my opinion as a load of bull...

at least

When you started out on here you were really positive  ???