most people on here who post pictures generally have something to say
on a product or how they set their van etc.people post on the subject
either asking questions or offering constructive criticism...etc
rhinoman posts pictures says nothing walks away,then comes
back later when he needs his fix of people telling him how wonderful he
is,he suckles at the breast for a while gives his ego a much needed boost
then walks away

see the difference :)

Ive seen many posts with "look at my new pole" "look at my new van", so its a bit
unfair to always jump on Rhino I'd say, but there we go. Opinions, who'd have them.

yep you are right,there are plenty of others who do the same thing..nothing personal
against rhinoman ... he  just  happens to be a perfect example of the pathetic i cant
find my thingy so i will wave my photos around :D

Show us your photos Gary ;D

gary999

Re: Yesterdays window cleaning Pictures
« Reply #41 on: December 06, 2012, 12:14:23 am »
okay! the difference :)

most people on here who post pictures generally have something to say
on a product or how they set their van etc.people post on the subject
either asking questions or offering constructive criticism...etc
rhinoman posts pictures says nothing walks away,then comes
back later when he needs his fix of people telling him how wonderful he
is,he suckles at the breast for a while gives his ego a much needed boost
then walks away

see the difference :)

Ive seen many posts with "look at my new pole" "look at my new van", so its a bit
unfair to always jump on Rhino I'd say, but there we go. Opinions, who'd have them.

yep you are right,there are plenty of others who do the same thing..nothing personal
against rhinoman ... he  just  happens to be a perfect example of the pathetic i cant
find my thingy so i will wave my photos around :D

Show us your photos Gary ;D

ill just get my camera ;D

H2GoKent

« Reply #42 on: December 06, 2012, 06:07:11 am »
My opinion on this.........

is of no account really.

I just wanted to say how much I enjoyed the squabbling.

Thanks. At one point I almost spat my coffee out. It was a bit like when my kids bicker, but without the need to get involved.
Right I'm off to work.
A manager is generally someone who has been promoted to the position by someone else who didn't see them as a threat.
Hence all people are promoted to the level of their incompetence

Darranvps

« Reply #43 on: December 06, 2012, 06:59:51 am »
Gary
it just shows why i hardly come on here anymore its like a group of playground bullies waiting to pounce.
They even hide their identities and whereabouts, cowardly in my opinion.

As it is a free for all forum - I will keep posting pics here and there my suggestion for you is that if you dont like them, simply read other posts, unless you have no work to do and need to look at everything on here to while away the hours.

Mike #1

« Reply #44 on: December 06, 2012, 07:12:17 am »
Rhinoman if you i offended you sorry , In general i just dont like people who bragg or appear to be doing so.

I do agree with you regarding people hiding behind username's and having a go if we come on here to post our opinions thoughts and experience's and do it  truthfully and honestly then why hide your identity.

Or are some people bothered about being caught up with outside this forum it is childish behaviour ,I just told you what i thought and was upfront . Mike

Steve Sed

« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2012, 07:59:00 am »
Gary
it just shows why i hardly come on here anymore its like a group of playground bullies waiting to pounce.

As it is a free for all forum - I will keep posting pics here and there my suggestion for you is that if you dont like them, simply read other posts, unless you have no work to do and need to look at everything on here to while away the hours.

I enjoy seeing pictures of the jobs people do. But you lost me when you said you wouldn't answer any questions.

Ian101

« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2012, 08:42:21 am »
Its a forum ... its freedom of speech (so long as you dont slag off a sponsor too much  ;D) .. if anyone wants to post pictures than great go for it.

Personally I like seeing examples of other peoples bigger jobs but then thats me.

I did call Rhino to ask exactly where the job was and how much he charged / frequency, name of the contact with his mobile and landline, a copy of the work method and risk assesment etc but he wasnt very helpful with that info  ;) ;) ;)  ;D

Tom White

« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2012, 08:46:09 am »
Gary

Mod Note:  We've had a complaint about your earlier crude remark.  Please refrain from making 'em, or you may find you will not be able to post anything here.

Thanks for your kind co-operation.

gary999

« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2012, 12:50:41 pm »
tosh i didnt see anything in rhinomans posts that was offensive,hope no one got
bent out of shape on my behalf....takes more than that to offend me.

as old rhino has made a valid contribution for a change about ignoring his picture
posts,im going to do just that

no need for banning...anyway i reckon he might of just turned a corner
now he has the ability to fully ultilise a keyboard ;D