Richard iSparkle

Re: What should I do?
« Reply #40 on: March 25, 2012, 10:37:13 am »
If you are genuinely scared, maybe just stay out if that area. Plenty more areas without those type of idiots.  Not sure what I'd do myself.
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

gary999

« Reply #41 on: March 25, 2012, 11:14:40 am »
Canvassed an area recently & tonight got a call saying will burn my van & attack wife & kids !
What should I do??

That's shocking!  :o
But make sure your van is safe. Put it in your garage or get a lock up  ;D.
Seriously, I'd ring the police but having read gary999's reply, I'd be tempted to ask him for a bit of help  :D.

wouldnt recomend it made me even more stressed for a while and it was a serious post
you loonypool supporting lunatic.

physically i got lucky could of been me going in the canal let the authorities deal with it

David Kent @ KentKleen

« Reply #42 on: March 25, 2012, 12:14:49 pm »
Duncan Bannatyne book Anyone can do it! Give it a read, he had similar with his ice cream business. I think he sorted it out pretty sharpish!  ;)

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #43 on: March 25, 2012, 12:26:37 pm »
Although I support the option of complaining to the police first and foremost, the object of the whole exercise is to prevent the idiot(s) carrying out the threat.  Getting beaten up isn't much fun - especially if other family members are involved.
Therefore it might be a good time to mention that a bird poo scraper is a legal tool of trade to carry around while working.
I would not advocate using such a potentially lethal item for non work purposes but if it can be seen that you have one on you, it might deter someone from attacking.

be better off using an old vikan sill brush wrapped in a giant scrim a la pool ball and sock technique  ;D
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

Erithwc

« Reply #44 on: March 25, 2012, 06:58:15 pm »
well guys been to police...they said i could get him banged up for the night & he'd be released tomorrow on bail if i signed the statement,but i declined as i said may make matters worse...but they are paying him a visit and records will be stored!

i dont mind someone saying to me hey i do this area & who are you etc (as he was losing lots of custy's) but to say he'll get my family crossed a line  :(

i analyze myself over weekend and is it right etc to go near someone's 'patch'...but if i was losing work & someone canvassed  my area, honestly i dont mind anyone going over my work cause if custy's want to go with someone else means they aint happy with my service!!

Business is business if a local cleaner loses work to me thats just tough crap they should provide a better service full stop.

Regards Paul

johnny bravo

« Reply #45 on: May 08, 2012, 02:05:29 pm »
what area did you canvas for this to happen,   johnny h.,

GDwindowcleaning

« Reply #46 on: May 08, 2012, 02:22:23 pm »
It was in Bolton, just down the road from the football ground...

SeamusCampbell1982

« Reply #47 on: May 08, 2012, 06:26:55 pm »

Jesus that's bad but to mention your Family!  :o  .... Go straight to the Police Staion.   

Best Of Luck.

ben M

« Reply #48 on: May 08, 2012, 11:19:02 pm »

Jesus that's bad but to mention your Family!  :o  .... Go straight to the Police Staion.   

Best Of Luck.

he did it, 1 month and a half ago  ;D ;D