does pure water?
« on: October 14, 2010, 08:34:24 pm »
does pure water ruin your cloths, as seem to be going through loads of pants lately,  was blaming tumble dryer  but it is only happenign to my work pants

rg1

Re: does pure water?
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2010, 08:36:04 pm »
Are you swimming in it? How are you getting so much on your pants? You're supposed to be cleaning windows with it. ;)
The pen is mightier than the sword (and a lot easier to write with!)

Dave Willis

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2010, 08:42:38 pm »
I got some in my eyes the other day - my wife has to type this out for me.

« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2010, 08:42:38 pm »
lol aint swimming in it   just seem to be ruin pants in the front thigh area,  and front of work top

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2010, 08:58:42 pm »
you have work pants?  ;D lol
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2010, 09:04:25 pm »
sorry! i get it....its a northern thing. hovis,last of the summer wine,pants aka trousers

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2010, 09:09:16 pm »
seriously tho. Blue monkey do you take your battery out the van to charge it? could be battery acid, it has eaten holes in my work t shirts and one pair of pants  ;) ;D

CLEANCARE WC

« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2010, 09:11:28 pm »
just seen your from cornwall soz  :)

« Reply #8 on: October 14, 2010, 09:14:17 pm »
its ok use to be northern monkey, now i am just a emit, come down to steal jobs of the inbreds

tacky

« Reply #9 on: October 14, 2010, 09:17:25 pm »
i agree with blue monkey .it deos stain some clothes

G Griffin

« Reply #10 on: October 14, 2010, 09:28:37 pm »
does pure water ruin your cloths, as seem to be going through loads of pants lately,  was blaming tumble dryer  but it is only happenign to my work pants

No it`s your age. You have less control of your bladder as you get older  ;).
 Unless it`s your bowels  :o.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Nameless Drudge

« Reply #11 on: October 14, 2010, 09:40:34 pm »
I`d like an expert to come on this thread cos as i understand it,its just water. I dont even notice that it cleans any better than normal tap water. Just the fact it leaves no residue when it evaporates seems all its got going for it, full stop. I would like to be informed if it has any magical properties and if it is better at cleaning than tap water. I think its better at rinsing than cleaning.

AuRavelling79

« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2010, 09:45:02 pm »
Pure water will make you sterile and ensure that your noodly appendage drops off. It eats through vans so that a brand new van will be a rusted out floorless wreck within weeks.

If it gets on your driveway then you will have a hole bigger than Krakatoa within days.

;D

Do not pay attention to myths guys and gals - pure water does no more harm than normal water.
It's a game of three halves!

Llaaww

« Reply #13 on: October 14, 2010, 09:49:19 pm »
Pure water will make you sterile and ensure that your noodly appendage drops off. It eats through vans so that a brand new van will be a rusted out floorless wreck within weeks.

If it gets on your driveway then you will have a hole bigger than Krakatoa within days.

;D

Do not pay attention to myths guys and gals - pure water does no more harm than normal water.

You should't really drink it though. not as a regular thing.

if it is dirty it is fair game

mikecam

« Reply #14 on: October 14, 2010, 09:51:21 pm »
I`d like an expert to come on this thread cos as i understand it,its just water. I dont even notice that it cleans any better than normal tap water. Just the fact it leaves no residue when it evaporates seems all its got going for it, full stop. I would like to be informed if it has any magical properties and if it is better at cleaning than tap water. I think its better at rinsing than cleaning.

Try this as an experiment......try clean a car alloy covered in brake dust with ordinary water, then try clean the other one with pure water.
 To me it seems to be great at cleaning anything carbon/salt based? Great for removing traffic film off the car or van too.

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #15 on: October 14, 2010, 10:06:42 pm »

;D

why r merlins installed for drinking water then ??? ??? ??? ???
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

Spruce

« Reply #16 on: October 14, 2010, 10:24:17 pm »

;D

why r merlins installed for drinking water then ??? ??? ??? ???

But they don't fit a resin polisher at the end of the line before the tap, do they?
Success is 1% inspiration, 98% perspiration and 2% attention to detail!

The older I get, the better I was ;)

AuRavelling79

« Reply #17 on: October 14, 2010, 10:29:54 pm »
That is true about not drinking the stuff especially after it's been through resin.
It's a game of three halves!

Nameless Drudge

« Reply #18 on: October 14, 2010, 10:37:22 pm »

Try this as an experiment......try clean a car alloy covered in brake dust with ordinary water, then try clean the other one with pure water.
 To me it seems to be great at cleaning anything carbon/salt based? Great for removing traffic film off the car or van too.

I will be giving that a go and am prepared to be astounded.If it wasn`t dark i would be out there now !  
I`ve got 300 tds tapwater so that ought to be a decent enough comparison. I might make a cup of tea with the pure and see does my two spoonfuls of sugar dissolve quicker.

I cleaned some windows with tap water the other day as i had done the gutters above with detergent etc and splashed them so scrubbed the windows with the wfp connected to the tap i was rinsing the gutters with and it seemed to take all the dirt off no probs. This was gutters and a first clean. Final rinse with another brush and pure to finish but was quite amazed how clean they were seeming at just tap water stage.

Nameless Drudge

« Reply #19 on: October 14, 2010, 10:39:43 pm »
I see it as this,

Tapwater is pure water with a few bits in it.