tonyoliver

Window snow
« on: January 03, 2023, 02:01:39 pm »
5 years ago I used to clean a nail bar the girls were lovely always had a tea and a chat
The boss was a  rude w …. of the first degree
They were spraying Xmas snow on the windows the cheap stuff that burns into the glass and doesn’t come off
I warned him about it but he told me it wasn’t my business what he did to his windows and said your fired told him what I thought of him and went on my merry way 
?next day
The girl rang me and asked how you spell merry Xmas and a prosperous new year
She must of misheard and spelt it on the window phosphorus!! Happy 2018  it’s still visible now as you drive past always makes me laugh 
The window snow is murder to get off if left for too long and I seem to get call from jobs that seem to forget my number for a year or two thankfully it’s out of fashion now

Bungle

Re: Window snow
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2023, 04:45:00 pm »
5 years ago I used to clean a nail bar the girls were lovely always had a tea and a chat
The boss was a  rude w …. of the first degree
They were spraying Xmas snow on the windows the cheap stuff that burns into the glass and doesn’t come off
I warned him about it but he told me it wasn’t my business what he did to his windows and said your fired told him what I thought of him and went on my merry way 
?next day
The girl rang me and asked how you spell merry Xmas and a prosperous new year
She must of misheard and spelt it on the window phosphorus!! Happy 2018  it’s still visible now as you drive past always makes me laugh 
The window snow is murder to get off if left for too long and I seem to get call from jobs that seem to forget my number for a year or two thankfully it’s out of fashion now

The girl from the place you got sacked off from phoned you to ask how to spell something? Odd.
We look at them, they look through them.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2023, 05:26:43 pm »
                    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Was thinking the same thing. She asked you to spell it? She must have really bad hearing because she got about 4 of the letters wrong🤣🤣

Stoots

« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2023, 06:08:46 pm »
Its an interesting story

Very odd thing for the lass to do, who would ring the ex window cleaner for spelling advice, was this before the days of google ?

Were you nobbing her ?

zesty

« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2023, 08:20:43 pm »
‘Girls, how do you spell prosperous?’

‘I don’t know Shelley, but you could you ring the window cleaner we used to have an ask him?’

‘Shall I google it? Or ask one of my friends via text?’

‘Why would you do that? Makes much more sense to ring that window cleaner we used to have?’

‘Suppose you’re right, I’ll ring him now’

Guessing that’s how the situation arose.  ::)roll

Splash & dash

« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2023, 09:39:18 pm »
‘Girls, how do you spell prosperous?’

‘I don’t know Shelley, but you could you ring the window cleaner we used to have an ask him?’

‘Shall I google it? Or ask one of my friends via text?’

‘Why would you do that? Makes much more sense to ring that window cleaner we used to have?’

‘Suppose you’re right, I’ll ring him now’

Guessing that’s how the situation arose.  ::)roll

😂😂😂🤥🤥🤥🤥

tonyoliver

« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2023, 04:45:41 pm »
The hottest girl was English but thicker than two planks the Vietnamese girl was a cross between Vanessa may and myleen  klass  and super intelligent but her English wasn’t all that so used to help her out
 look but don’t touch  is  always the rule

If I were 20 years younger I would have done just what I would have done then

Absolutely nothing !!

Oddly she spoke good arabic so we used to talk in Arabic much to the annoyance of the boss  hence the need to spell prosperous  google I guess was not her friend  we can all dream 
someone else always gets the girl the car and the money