Exoclean

Complete Pressure Washing System
« on: June 17, 2006, 04:35:30 pm »
Hi all,

I have for sale a cold water pressure washing system. Its a HONDA engine GX390 13hp and its just over a year old. This year because of other commitments I have hardly used it, having been fully serviced recently. ( Its had approx 20 hrs use since service). My reason for selling is genuine as I have been offered a fantastic job which I will be starting soon, so I will not have the need for it any longer. Its a Techclean system and for those of you who know its a pretty good one. It has always done the job for me and I have had some excellent results on work I have done.

The items for sale are:

PT250 Pressure Washer ( 250 BAR, 3600 psi 15 ltrs per min)
20 mtrs of High Pressure Hose
Twin lance & gun assembly (adjustable pressure)
Turbo Lance (Shifts almost anything)
18 inch Flat Surface Cleaner
8 inch Wall Floater
100 ltr Water Butt
50 Mtrs of Hoselock Water Hose (yellow)
Various Brooms (Hard & Soft bristle)
Large Floor Squeegee ( for re-sanding, applying sealer or re-sanding process)
Various degreasers
5 ltrs of Resiclean ( used for removing sealant spillages & cleaning tools )
+ many other bits & pieces, tools etc.

All of this cost me over £3700. I appreciate I will not get all my money back but I will be looking for close to £1950 for the lot. I don't really want to sell it piece by piece and I'm not in any rush to sell it. You might not want all of it but at this price it will be a useful back-up. With this equipment I have done Driveways, Patios, Swimming Pool areas, Walls plus other hard surfaces. If you want see a picture of the equipment go to the Techclean website. http://www.tech-clean.co.uk/products.html

If you are interested you can call me on 07973 118189 from 0900 to 1900. I'm based in NE London close to the M11 & A406. I might be able to get it delivered it but I will have to add the cost of the courier service.

PS I also have a Transit Luton 190 for sale as well, High mileage but very well maintained.

Exoclean

Re: Complete Pressure Washing System
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2006, 11:44:37 pm »
Thanks to all those who enquired but I have now taken a deposit and have agreed to a sale.