SamCleaning

**NEW** THE BUILDING CLEANING ACADEMY
« on: July 17, 2013, 05:23:17 pm »
Building Cleaning Academy

This is a member-only Exclusive Early Bird notice

If you want to grow your window or cleaning business, break into more commercial markets, have the skills and knowledge to up-sell more services, move into new markets that complement your current skills,  and to maximise your assets or generate new enquiries with bigger projects then keep reading...
There’s no current training programme like it!

Is The Building Cleaning Academy for you? Well, if would like to learn new skills or need clarity on how to survey, inspect, and understand soiling patterns to effectively clean stone, brick, render, concrete, aluminium or stainless steel, and want to learn the proven, tried and tested cleaning formulas from industry experts then The Building Cleaning Academy is exactly what you need.

“I too have contacted the person behind the building cleaning academy. I've spoken a couple of times on the phone to the guy and he really knows his stuff.
I would imagine the course would be a really worthwhile thing to attend, as they are basically giving you the building blocks, for anybody to expand their own business.” SEER CLEAN
(See the general cleaning section for more feedback & responses)

The Building Cleaning Academy is a unique 2-day training programme, 100% designed to give you the information, clarity and formulas that are essential when it comes to winning new work, breaking into new markets and converting more leads to boost your profits.
“Win Win Strategies have been implemented - Trust based marketing has been embraced.

Recent works I have won are anything between 15k - 40K with many of them agreeing long term contracts for on going maintenance cleaning. One of which is a GIANT WORLD WIDE ORGANISATION” PURPLE RHINO CLEANING

We are using the benefits of cleaning BIG buildings to help add value to your business and to help it grow. Firstly you will learn the practical skills, and then you will learn how to  use these skills to make money within your business.

All the information about the course is below, but simply email info@buildingcleaningacademy.co.uk and register your interest to receive a call back from one of our Training Experts; We are still developing the website, so please email us with your telephone number for more information.

Bonus Content: Receive a document “Simplified Website Design” highlighting essential design formats, strategies and page structure ideas so you convert your website visitors...
•   Places are LIMITED to just 12 participants per session
•   August dates are now FULL
•   Further 2 day sessions will be run once a month from September to December
•   You will also walk away with documents, templates and images to copy and use to generate and convert new leads much faster and easier.

OUR GUARANTEE
If you don’t feel the training, content or information provided within the 2 day programme can help you grow your business in some way, shape or form, we will REFUND 100% of your investment, plus any travel or accommodation expenses.

Sample Day 1 Programme
The Practical, Hands on Building Cleaning Training
Day one is focused on the practical surveys, skills and equipment selection needed to identify soiling patterns, following which you select the correct cleaning solution. You will understand what you need in order to sensitively and safely clean a building without causing damage, as-well as becoming much more aware of your environmental responsibilities.

AM:   Theory, Visual Inspections & Assessments
1.   Defining building cleaning and its purpose
2.   Surveying the building for cleaning
3.   Cleaning test trails
4.   Assessing and understanding different facade soiling patterns
5.   Organic matter, moss and lichen on buildings
6.   The operator: role, risks and responsibilities
7.   Cleaning methodologies and equipment selection
8.   Case studies and images: stone, brick, render, granite, concrete, aluminium and stainless steel
9.   Building cleaning equipment selection, cleaning applications, products
10.   Your testing kit
11.   Q & A

PM:   Practical, H & S, Paint Removal & Graffiti
1.   Practical steam cleaning, use and set up of key equipment
2.   Practical paint & coating testing and trails
3.   H & S and environmental issues and responsibilities
4.   Paint removal on building – polyutherene and acrylic coatings
5.   Graffiti removal on buildings – definitions, cleaning strategies and protective coatings
6.   Q & A

Simply email info@buildingcleaningacademy.co.uk and register your interest to receive a personal call back.
Please Remember we are still developing the website, so please email us with your telephone number for more information...

“I had a phonecall earlier today from ''the author'' as he wanted to give me a bit more info and some background, as this was my main gripe with the whole thing. He certainly put my mind at ease, gave me a lot of info and some background which came across to me as professional and knowledgeable.
Not blowing his horn, as i have only had a brief chat with him, but i will be in touch with him further and will take advantage of the course at some stage in the future.” PRECISE PRESSURE WASHING

Bonus Content 1: Receive a document “Simplified Website Design” highlighting essential design formats, strategies and page structure ideas so you convert your website visitors

Free Bonus Training 2
2 hour training DVD on How to Sensitively Clean Tiled Roofs for Residential & Commercial Property
1.   Understanding roof moss, lichen and organic matter
2.   Legislation changes and relevant to organic matter treatments and management
3.   Identifying different roof tile types
4.   Why you shouldn’t pressure wash roofs
5.   How to safely clean and sanitise tiled roofs
6.   Assessment of cleaning methods, equipment and products
7.   Discounts on roof cleaning products and equipment
8.   Images provided for marketing material

Free Bonus 2
Free 2 hour training DVD on Cleaning, Restoring & Aluminium Cladding & Stainless steel
1.   Building cleaning in Europe
2.   Identifying different types of surfaces: plastisol, aluminium,  powder coated surfaces and stainless steel
3.   Identifying weathering patterns, UV damage, oxidation and failed coatings
4.   Cleaning, restoring and protecting metal facade surfaces
5.   Why and how to apply a protective coating
6.   Test sampling for effective selling
7.   Issues with window cleaning and the need for holistic facade management

Sample Day 2 Programme
How to monetise your new skills, generate fresh leads, position yourself and the expert. We give you the tools, strategies and information to build trust, nurture relationships and create conditions for your clients to buy rather than you having to sell.

AM:   Why You Need To Build Trust & Authority to Attract & Convert More Leads
1.   Story time – Our journey into building cleaning
2.   Our core values – Honesty, Clarity, Expertise, Results and Freedom
3.   How to use building cleaning to grow your business and maximise your assets
4.   The lead generation leader
5.   Why you need to use Caldini Principle of Communication
6.   Trust based marketing and creating conditions for your customers to buy
7.   The perfect customer lifecycle
8.   Your lead generation magnet for expert positioning and premium pricing
9.   Why you need to create yourself a niche

PM:   Marketing Clarity, Strategy & Blueprints
1.   Why marketing can be time consuming, disheartening and deliver poor quality leads
2.   The low cost high impact changes you can make for your business
3.   Your 10 Step Client Attraction Blueprint to nurture and convert your sales leads
4.   How you can use the Strategic Facade Management in your business
5.   Q   & A

Our objective is to give you results so, if you want rapid returns, a transformation of your business as well as information documents you can copy & apply within 24 hours, see below.

1.   Lead generation, trust and authority book: Strategic Facade Management: You can copy, rebrand, add to, print and give to your clients
2.   Free copy of Book: 29 Before & After Building Cleaning Case Studies
3.   Free copy book: How to Survey Buildings for cleaning book
4.   Onsite Survey templates to copy and use
5.   Ten page report template to copy and use
6.   Twelve months automated emails, up-selling and cross selling content to put in CRM – just edit for your business niche
7.   124 Images before, during and after project images to use in marketing material
8.   One free project review & critique before sending to a client
9.   Free Google Adword review for your target market webpage
10.   Access to a network of like minded and trained building cleaning professionals who you can work with to deliver projects
11.   Ten per cent off other training programmes

OUR GUARANTEE
If you don’t feel that the training, content or Information provided within the 2 day programme can help you grow your business in some way, shape or form, we will REFUND 100% of your investment, plus any travel or accommodation expenses.

We can’t wait to hear from you!

Email info@buildingcleaningacademy.co.uk  today for more information!