stu_thomson

bracket for 400 litre tank vivaro/traffic
« on: March 10, 2009, 07:46:01 pm »
I have a purpose made stainless bracket which clamps onto upright 400ltr tank (the one with cage  pure freedom) it is made for the traffic/vivaro vans, it basically clamps around the frame and is screwed against the bulkhead using the exsisting star bolts which holds the bulkhead to the van.

it was made for me by a local fabricator so i could take out the tank easily as i used to change vans regulary (contract hire)

£80 plus delivery

stu
People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made!

jr windows

Re: bracket for 400 litre tank vivaro/traffic
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2009, 01:55:50 pm »
Hi,
I have a nissan primastar with steel bulk head. I've been offered a 400ltr tank that's not in a cage, would this bracket do or does the tank have to be caged as well.
Cheers jason

stu_thomson

« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 08:02:55 pm »
Hi jr its now on ebay item no 270358682969  with a piccy

presuming the primastar is the same as the vivaro and the star bolts are in the same place, then it still could be used without the cage although there would be some slack there i guess as the cage is wider than the tank, will try and have a look at that tomorow and get back to you

stu
People say that money is not the key to happiness, but I always figured if you have enough money, you can have a key made!

stu_thomson

« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2009, 08:12:05 pm »
sorry jr but it wont work without the cage around the tank as the clamps on the bracket are attached to the near side of the tank frame and without the cage it will not wrap around the tank

stu

jr windows

« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2009, 08:06:25 pm »
Hi,
Do you want to sell tank and cage?
Cheers Jason