Rob_Mac

Urgently required Petrol jet wash!!!!
« on: February 22, 2007, 08:41:38 pm »
Have secured a large contract and part of the cleaning schedule is for Jet washing at various sites around the country.

Wanted

4000psi petrol or diesel jet wash
Large flat surface cleaner
High pressure hose and reel

Must be in good condition, I will collect or meet halfway and I would like a receipt for cash payment on pick up.

This is urgent and if I have no luck I will have to buy brand new

Rob ;D

dougster

Re: Urgently required Petrol jet wash!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2007, 09:42:04 pm »
try northern tools website have all you need at good prices

Rob_Mac

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2007, 09:44:58 pm »
Thanks for that Dougster. Been on there for the flat surface cleaner. So far I have a shopping basket of £1600 without hose & reel.

Rob ;D

Paul Simpson

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2007, 09:57:46 pm »
Probably not powerful enough for you but have you seen my post from a few days ago, you would just need the high pressure hose & reel.

http://www.cleanitup.co.uk/smf/index.php?topic=33336.0

Rob_Mac

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2007, 10:05:54 pm »
Paul

Thanks for that. Situation is that I saw your post but the work I will be doing needs to be done in one go at every premises.

I am fortunate to have the cash to be able to pay for the biggest jet wash and flat surface cleaner there is and although we already have a petrol jet wash it just isnt big enough.

In the future I want to be using the jet wash for other applications, I looked long and hard at yours but all things have come together, just at the right time and the money is waiting so I will be looking for a larger spec.

All I am doing is hoping that someone who has gone into jet washing has the equipment in one go but is not using it so I can get a bargain.

If I have no joy from either forum by tomorow night I will be placing an order with Northern tool.

Thanks anyway

Rob ;D

Jon T.C.

« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2007, 11:32:03 pm »
Give me a ring on 07779 085240

Cheers Jon
Elite Cleaning Solutions

trevor perry

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2007, 07:41:01 am »
you will probably be better if you pay extra and go for a hot water version this way you can also tackle chewing gum and graffiti much easier also make sure you have a large tank many places the water supply will not run your machine. Also be carefull of going for to cheap a machine if used a lot they just pack in and can be more expensive in the long run   
  if you are struggling and want to sub contract the powerwashing side out untill you get sorted then give me a ring on 07793322100 we are fully kitted out with top gear feel free to ring even if your just after further advice on what machine you will need.  hope this helps
better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove any doubt

mk1

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2007, 03:46:56 pm »

robbie14000

« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2007, 10:09:10 pm »
Midas - if you need to sub contract any work  in Leeds/Harrogate/York give me a call as we are now fully set up for drive cleaning/graffiti removal/chewing gum removal
Regards Robbie - Harrogate

Andy Foster

« Reply #9 on: February 23, 2007, 10:35:55 pm »
Hi Midas

Am available for sub-contract work around the Midlands, Peterborough or Southampton if you need it.

Thanks

Andy