matty72

producing water
« on: January 09, 2008, 06:54:48 pm »
Hello, has anyone used or know the Merlin tankless reverse osmosis system, is it any good and was it easy to fit, i cant decide wether to go for it, is the waste pipe under the sink good enough to take the waste away, and if i was out and i was to fill a static tank and the tank fills up can the system switch of or will it flood, any help and advice would be great.

LWC

Re: producing water
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 06:58:57 am »
ive heard the merlin doesnt give the best tds out, but its very quick way of doing it, yes just stick the waste down the waste pipe will be fine. yes it should be easy to fit, there should just be a IN, where you pt your water supply

you can get float so you dont overflow too mate. and personally id go for the RO system, purefreedom do a superb 300gpd system for around £160

matty72

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 05:14:13 pm »
nice one helps that does mate

« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2008, 01:10:43 am »
Hello, has anyone used or know the Merlin tankless reverse osmosis system, is it any good and was it easy to fit, i cant decide wether to go for it, is the waste pipe under the sink good enough to take the waste away, and if i was out and i was to fill a static tank and the tank fills up can the system switch of or will it flood, any help and advice would be great.
your waste pipe uner your sink will tak a merlin no problems at all, it is being fed from your tag remember, 4040 is very quick at producing water you will still need di vessel because as far as i am aware at the mo ro will give 100% pure 000 tds, I could be wrong and anyone please feel free to correct me id I am.

any ro you have will easy go into your sink waste, the only ones that will not are maINS FED INDUSTRAIL YOU MAY THEN GET BACK FILL.

Ian