H MAN

Re: Why manufactures don't have universal connection??
« Reply #20 on: July 09, 2019, 11:42:55 pm »
So if this was something you could get ready made.
Put directly on you tools in seconds no faffing around that make it easier to use and change all your tools quickly.
Would you then use them?? :)
Or not bother and do it the hard way?? ???

nathankaye

« Reply #21 on: July 10, 2019, 12:00:08 am »
Sorry H-man,  do you actually read the feedback on here?  Your response doesn't seem to indicate that you do.
This is a great forum to use and to act as a soundboard (sometimes), but I think at the moment it's not the best one to promote your DIY modifications on. Perhaps promote them on a Facebook page to your locality
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

H MAN

« Reply #22 on: July 10, 2019, 12:10:54 am »
Sorry H-man,  do you actually read the feedback on here?  Your response doesn't seem to indicate that you do.
This is a great forum to use and to act as a soundboard (sometimes), but I think at the moment it's not the best one to promote your DIY modifications on. Perhaps promote them on a Facebook page to your locality
So you think I'm promoting ??? ???
How wrong you are  ::)roll

nathankaye

« Reply #23 on: July 10, 2019, 12:32:36 am »
Mate, really!  I was trying to kindly say that we don't care much for these tacky modifications and your wasting your time and effort on here doing so. Perhaps another forum, closer to home would have members who could benefit from it
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

H MAN

« Reply #24 on: July 10, 2019, 01:34:16 am »
Mate, really!  I was trying to kindly say that we don't care much for these tacky modifications and your wasting your time and effort on here doing so. Perhaps another forum, closer to home would have members who could benefit from it
Understand what your saying and as said many times before (that if it's not your thing you don't have to read or see it .)
There are many other people that are interested doing it easier.

Also dually noted that more times then not (some people seem to have nothing but negativity to the subject at hand or even where we live.)
And like yourself have no interest or even really don't understand as said if you don't like that's OK.

But at least let the other people that are interested have a say without putting up with all the BS.

It's funny that we have the same window cleaning tools here as there in the UK and USA.

Smudger

« Reply #25 on: July 10, 2019, 06:46:02 am »
ive rarely seen someone so blinded by their own opinion - your worse than a politician pushing a policy - absolutely no acknowledgement that another view or proof country to your own even exists

people have shown you an adaptor ALREADY available yet you post things like "if one exists would you use it - here look what I have made" - just plain crazy

Darran
A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity; an optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty.

www.oddbodscleaning.co.uk

nathankaye

« Reply #26 on: July 10, 2019, 08:26:14 am »
Understand what your saying and as said many times before (that if it's not your thing you don't have to read or see it .)

Also dually noted that more times then not (some people seem to have nothing but negativity to the subject at hand or even where we live.)
And like yourself have no interest or even really don't understand as said if you don't like that's OK.

But at least let the other people that are interested have a say without putting up with all the BS.

It's funny that we have the same window cleaning tools here as there in the UK and USA.

And as Darran says above!
H-man, its not that we are not interested because we have a problem with you!  We are not interested because we don't need such tack in the UK because we can easily and I mean very easily purchase these things which makes our life's very very easy and more often than not, they can be delivered the very next day!

In actual fact Weare trying to help you, not to waste your time but  it falls on deaf stubborn ears.
Take care buddy, I won't feel the need to look on your threads and comment. If we all do this, then your threads will be a very lonely place
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk

Slacky

« Reply #27 on: July 10, 2019, 11:00:53 am »
Oh really? Who are these people?

Splash & dash

« Reply #28 on: July 10, 2019, 09:21:03 pm »
Here this is what I'm talking about every tool that use has a quick-lock connection.
As you can see that the orange DIY quick-locks ones are the first one's made. and still going strong.

Dear me you will need a big skip for all that rubbish 😂😂😂