terryhealy

advise for the freedom trolley
« on: November 15, 2005, 09:45:43 pm »
please could someone give me any  advise about the freedom trolley are they reliable, are they easy to use and has anyone got one for sale

brett walker

Re: advise for the freedom trolley
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2005, 10:58:05 pm »
Hi terrylfc

get one !  I have the Pure Freedom trolley its a brilliant peice of kit , well worth the money.  I'm not knocking anyone elses trolley but the freedom trolley has everything i need also a pole holder so you dont have to lay the pole down on the floor. :)

I have also had my own name put on the front, customers are very impressed and it looks professional.  8)

Andrew Mc cann and Andrew at Adapta are very helpful and give you all the advice and full backup etc you need.

Trust me you wont look back, i also have a shurflo backpack for hard to access areas.

Good luck with the trolley

Brett

gaza

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2005, 08:47:44 pm »
Ive also  seen BRETTS AND HIS TROLLEY AS WELL,BEEN IN WFP LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW A GOOD PIECE OF KIT WHEN I SEE ONE[TROLLEY] WELL DESIGNED,WELL MADE AND EASY TO USE.

GAZA
IM AT THAT AGE MY BACK GOES OUT MORE THAN I DO

simbo

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2005, 07:21:54 am »
brett,
 do you ever use yours as a truck mount? i have made up my mind this is the one i am going to get, just looks pro and i want to keep that image, do not think diy would do me any favours. do they do them in the colour of your choice and can you buy with larger poles, to me they just look pro and will soon re gain cost
cheers simb0

brett walker

« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2005, 04:37:11 pm »
Hi Simbo

I dont use mine as a truck mount but you can.  I have no regrets in buying the Pure Freedom trolley it is the best move i have made into wfp and yes you have hit the nail on the head it is very pro and so easy to use. 8) 8)

Regarding poles amd colour email Andrew Mc Cann at
www.purefreedom.co.uk

Help and advice is brilliant, you've made the right choice its the best one ive seen! ;)

regards

Brett