Alex Gardiner

Re: Super-Lite sill brush NEW
« Reply #40 on: June 09, 2011, 10:33:30 pm »
alex gardiner

will there be a wide version liek the extreme wide

No plans as yet - lets see how this one goes down and then who knows  :)

Pope vader

« Reply #41 on: June 09, 2011, 10:34:14 pm »
i think it will be a good seller,

boshravie

« Reply #42 on: June 09, 2011, 10:35:49 pm »

Didnt get that e mail Alex ?  :'(  :)

That is because I have only just sent it  :D - thanks for the reminder.

Whaaaaaaaa thanks for the reply Alex, I am defiantly looking forward  to get of them as soon as you have got them in stuck  :D , I am glad you like the videos  :)

Many thanks  :)

s.w.c

« Reply #43 on: June 09, 2011, 10:56:28 pm »
i think it will be a good seller,

me too

Alex Allen

« Reply #44 on: June 10, 2011, 10:55:12 am »
Your full of manure.
Aeriel brushes are garbage
Can I ask respectfully if you are in any way connected to gardiners ?
If you are not you should ask for a serious commision.

No, not in any way apart from using their gear. YES, you are right, I should be on commision! ;D

I am a Gardiners fan, that's it basically mate. I've been wfp over 7 years & been sold some real rubbish in that time by various suppliers. I was getting fed up with all the crap out there. When Gardiners released the first SLX 4 years ago I got one. At this moment I knew this company DID know what they were on with, such was the relief to get a product that actually exceeded my expectations & so I followed their progress & continued to buy the best products available! ;)

what you winproclean, never would have know
there not the best quality
with the huge number of faults posted on here
it makes them worse than brodex or bayersan
and their brushes are not as good as the vikan
their just cheap light brushes that fall apart
thats ok for you your expectations are low  ;D
I thought you liked the ariel brush and posted that it was better than the gardiners brush.

I haven't tried one but the new gardiners brush does look similar with the extra splay and red bristles.

it does look a bit similar to the aerial brush
but the splay is way over the top, half of it wont touch the window unlike the aerial brush what do you think winproclean  ;D
oh by the way the aerial brush cleans sills just fine without the stock touching the sill
gardiners are still playing catch up  ;D  

Lee GLS

« Reply #45 on: June 10, 2011, 11:04:10 am »
Alex, the aerial brush is rubbish at cleaning sills, i dont know why they class it as a sill brush because it definitely isnt!

Erithwc

« Reply #46 on: June 10, 2011, 11:48:03 am »
Your full of manure.

No, not in any way apart from using their gear. YES, you are right, I should be on commision! ;D

I am a Gardiners fan, that's it basically mate. I've been wfp over 7 years & been sold some real rubbish in that time by various suppliers. I was getting fed up with all the crap out there. When Gardiners released the first SLX 4 years ago I got one. At this moment I knew this company DID know what they were on with, such was the relief to get a product that actually exceeded my expectations & so I followed their progress & continued to buy the best products available! ;)

I thought you liked the ariel brush and posted that it was better than the gardiners brush.

I haven't tried one but the new gardiners brush does look similar with the extra splay and red bristles.

but the splay is way over the top, half of it wont touch the window unlike the aerial brush what do you think winproclean  ;D
oh by the way the aerial brush cleans sills just fine without the stock touching the sill

why do you waste your breath no one on here takes any notice all you ever do is promote the aerial brush and put down gardiners and other brush makers  ::) ::)

plus gardiners do get complaints on here but i if you 're selling in large numbers you will have a certain amount of complaints

Alex Gardiner can i have a discount on the new sill brush when its released now please  ;D ;D ;D

Perfect Windows

« Reply #47 on: June 10, 2011, 04:56:53 pm »

Amazing how you can judge a brush without even using it or seeing it in the flesh?

Oh, of course you can, it's from Gardiners, so it must be rubbish.

(I must add that I have no idea if it's good or not.)

Vin

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #48 on: June 10, 2011, 05:20:01 pm »
Your full of manure.

but the splay is way over the top, half of it wont touch the window unlike the aerial brush what do you think winproclean  ;D oh by the way the aerial brush cleans sills just fine without the stock touching the sill

Well spotted, your knowledge knows no bounds Alex. That's the point dude, half of it is not meant to touch the glass!! ;D ;D

IT'S A PROPER SILL BRUSH, SEE? ::) ;D

I enjoy the entertainment factor of you Alex, keep up the good work! :P

Perfect Windows

« Reply #49 on: June 10, 2011, 05:27:38 pm »
That's the point dude, half of it is not meant to touch the glass!! ;D ;D

I think you'll find that with an Aerial brush, all of it cleans the window and all of it cleans the sill at the same time due to quantum duality built into every one.

Vin

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2011, 05:30:29 pm »
That's the point dude, half of it is not meant to touch the glass!! ;D ;D

I think you'll find that with an Aerial brush, all of it cleans the window and all of it cleans the sill at the same time due to quantum duality built into every one.

Vin

It does the laundry & washes the dishes too so I hear. ;)

Blue Frog Systems

« Reply #51 on: June 10, 2011, 05:38:54 pm »
Alex. my SL dual trim flocked cleans the windows and the sill without the stock touching the sill

Its all about the angle ;)
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

Nameless Drudge

« Reply #52 on: June 10, 2011, 06:41:45 pm »
If you read the splurge that comes printed with the aeriel brush it tells you to use a different brush for an initial clean and then swap over to the red one to finish so as not to get the red one "contaminated".

Yet this red brush is sold as a sill brush and in practice wiping sills must be the finest way to contaminate any brush, it certainly is for me and i clean windows(and sills) for a living.

I dont think this brush was designed or tested by a working window cleaner,i`ve cut off the very sharp corners of the stock and fixed some draught excluder cushion to the edges of mine to make it safer to use. Make no mistake the rock  hard stock and its rock hard very sharp pointed edges are a liability.It does have a lovely soft glide on the glass but at the end of the day i have to scrub the dirt  off  the glass not stroke it to orgasm. I get some windows where thats probably all thats required but they would be in the minority.

jouk45

« Reply #53 on: June 10, 2011, 10:43:35 pm »
brilliant alex, just what i have been waiting for,  8)

« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2011, 12:07:06 am »
Aerial brush Alex I would defo not buy a aerial brush just because you have one. I have nothing in common with your views you remind me of a 6 year old one kid crusader.