Blue Frog Systems

Re: Super-Lite sill brush NEW
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2011, 10:58:12 am »
Alex. - im not suprised you came out with that last comment. To be honest i was waiting for it like EVERY other time !!

Ive never had a gardiners brush fall apart on me.

Ive used bayersan & brodex poles. The bayersan was HEAVY and whippy at height. The brodex poles caused massive pain in my shoulder to the point i could not work for a week. I was on high dosage pain killers that only just scratched the surface of the pain i was in.

Then i changed over to a gardiners pole. Within a day of working, the pain had gone copmpletley.

Ive had this gardiners pole for about 6 months now and i havent had a single problem with it. The problems you mention arent to do with gardiners, but the people in the factory where they are made. Gardiners sort any problems out asap.

Finally i would like to point out that gardiners dont slate the competition. They dont need to like some

Personally you i think you just make a tit of yourself each time you try an attack on gardiners and i find it quite funny ;D
Only those who risk going too far will truly know how far they can actually go

dd

« Reply #21 on: June 09, 2011, 12:24:33 pm »
Your full of manure.
Aeriel brushes are garbage
Can I ask respectfully if you are in any way connected to gardiners ?
If you are not you should ask for a serious commision.

No, not in any way apart from using their gear. YES, you are right, I should be on commision! ;D

I am a Gardiners fan, that's it basically mate. I've been wfp over 7 years & been sold some real rubbish in that time by various suppliers. I was getting fed up with all the crap out there. When Gardiners released the first SLX 4 years ago I got one. At this moment I knew this company DID know what they were on with, such was the relief to get a product that actually exceeded my expectations & so I followed their progress & continued to buy the best products available! ;)

what you winproclean, never would have know
there not the best quality
with the huge number of faults posted on here
it makes them worse than brodex or bayersan
and their brushes are not as good as the vikan
their just cheap light brushes that fall apart
thats ok for you your expectations are low  ;D
I thought you liked the ariel brush and posted that it was better than the gardiners brush.

I haven't tried one but the new gardiners brush does look similar with the extra splay and red bristles.

Alistair@AWC

« Reply #22 on: June 09, 2011, 12:38:12 pm »

No this is not an oversight hastily overcome - The Radius-Sill brush project has been in development for just over 2 years now! We would have liked to have this project sorted a long time ago. :) In fact the carbon gooseneck and the 90 degree plastic socket were both developed primarily for this brush - they just took a lot less time to get to market.

I can confirm that as I remember Alex telling me about at least 18 months ago, although its been that long I thought the lightweight sill brush had been shelved!

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2011, 04:41:44 pm »

No, not in any way apart from using their gear. YES, you are right, I should be on commision! ;D

I am a Gardiners fan, that's it basically mate. I've been wfp over 7 years & been sold some real rubbish in that time by various suppliers. I was getting fed up with all the crap out there. When Gardiners released the first SLX 4 years ago I got one. At this moment I knew this company DID know what they were on with, such was the relief to get a product that actually exceeded my expectations & so I followed their progress & continued to buy the best products available! ;)

That maybe why Virtually no one uses Aerial brushes & gardiners can't keep up with demand! ;) Nuff said? ;D

Perfect Windows

« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2011, 05:11:14 pm »

Hi Alex,

Just interested (as I've had a quick look through a few of your recent posts): Is there any view you have that can be summarised other than "Gardiners Bad, Aerial (or in fact anyone but Gardiners) Good?"

Is there any grey in your world, or is it all black and white?

Vin

Count Phil

« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2011, 05:17:00 pm »
Will the top part be available dual trim, if you see what I mean. I like dual trims but could do with the sill bit too.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #26 on: June 09, 2011, 06:09:54 pm »
Will the top part be available dual trim, if you see what I mean. I like dual trims but could do with the sill bit too.

We could do this  :)

We are in the middle of deciding exactly which bristle types and configurations work best on this ready for production.

SPE

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2011, 06:11:47 pm »
about time there was an lightweight alternative to a vikan sill brush, now I'm just waiting for one with a built in spring loaded swivel

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2011, 06:24:30 pm »
about time there was an lightweight alternative to a vikan sill brush, now I'm just waiting for one with a built in spring loaded swivel

Why spring loaded?

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2011, 06:36:10 pm »

Why spring loaded?

Indeed, this would prevent you rinsing off while working at an angle & keeping the brush in-line with the window.

Paul Coleman

« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2011, 06:52:12 pm »
Alex. - im not suprised you came out with that last comment. To be honest i was waiting for it like EVERY other time !!

Ive never had a gardiners brush fall apart on me.

Ive used bayersan & brodex poles. The bayersan was HEAVY and whippy at height. The brodex poles caused massive pain in my shoulder to the point i could not work for a week. I was on high dosage pain killers that only just scratched the surface of the pain i was in.

Then i changed over to a gardiners pole. Within a day of working, the pain had gone copmpletley.

Ive had this gardiners pole for about 6 months now and i havent had a single problem with it. The problems you mention arent to do with gardiners, but the people in the factory where they are made. Gardiners sort any problems out asap.

Finally i would like to point out that gardiners dont slate the competition. They dont need to like some

Personally you i think you just make a tit of yourself each time you try an attack on gardiners and i find it quite funny ;D

It's disgraceful.  I had the socket of a Gardiner's brush break on me a couple of years ago.  It was only 20ft in the air at the time when the pole blew over.  I thought those sockets could take a drop of at least 40ft.
Here's the funny bit though.  When I phoned up to order some more bits, I asked if they could sell the socket as a separate.  They happily threw it in FOC.  I told them what happened and that it was me at fault but they let me have it anyway.

Mike #1

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2011, 07:01:17 pm »
Thats gardiners for great customer service have bought from them for over 2yrs now and no complaints whatsoever 

SPE

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2011, 07:10:33 pm »

Why spring loaded?

Indeed, this would prevent you rinsing off while working at an angle & keeping the brush in-line with the window.
I tried adding a swivel joint a while back to help me get into the corners of the lower panes in traditional sash windows. Although it worked I found it a compromise as the rest of the time the swivel would flop about when I did'nt nescessarily want it to, annoying and in the end I binned it. Its quite easy to angle pencil jets to rinse the corner of glass, less so to get a brush into the corners of sash frames when you need to scrub.
Indeed , my requirements would'nt appeal to the mass market  ::)

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2011, 07:41:02 pm »

Why spring loaded?

I tried adding a swivel joint a while back to help me get into the corners of the lower panes in traditional sash windows. Although it worked I found it a compromise as the rest of the time the swivel would flop about when I did'nt nescessarily want it to, annoying and in the end I binned it. Its quite easy to angle pencil jets to rinse the corner of glass, less so to get a brush into the corners of sash frames when you need to scrub.
Indeed , my requirements would'nt appeal to the mass market  ::)

That's the trouble with the plastic swivels which are available just now- you can't set the tension/resistance. They are aslo mass produced for use with sweeping brooms & so it's hit or miss whether you get a tight one or loose one.

When you use one where the tension can be "set" you have it so that it swivels very freely but has just enough "nip" so that it doesn't flop when you lift it from the glass. ;)

If you are using the said white ones which Gardiners sell at the moment, you can drill a small hole (3mm or so) through the ball & socket & fit a thin bolt through with a lock nut on the other end. However, you need to select a free moving unit first! ;)

♠Winp®oClean♠

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2011, 07:44:33 pm »
Oh, & the lighter the brush, the better the swivel experience- Xtreme brushes were born to swivel! :D

SPE

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2011, 09:48:44 pm »
Oh, & the lighter the brush, the better the swivel experience- Xtreme brushes were born to swivel! :D
yes it was one of the said white ones, thanks for the advice something I may look into when the new sill brush is out

boshravie

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2011, 10:03:45 pm »
http://www.gardinerpolesystems.co.uk/acatalog/info_BRUSH_SL_RADIUS_SILL.html

Now that's more like it.  Something like that was urgently needed as, due to the angle,  many sills were not cleanable while using the carbon gooseneck.  Not sure if it was an oversight that is being hastily overcome or if it was always planned that way and there was a delay with the brushes.
All we need now is a superlight cladding brush for a full set  :) .

No this is not an oversight hastily overcome - The Radius-Sill brush project has been in development for just over 2 years now! We would have liked to have this project sorted a long time ago. :) In fact the carbon gooseneck and the 90 degree plastic socket were both developed primarily for this brush - they just took a lot less time to get to market.

Hi Alex
I love these new super light brushes, i have two already. Its just I would have loved to have them In fan jet as well as pencil jets, would you do anything like this in future?

I will email you tomorrow about the Fanjet strategy.

Didnt get that e mail Alex ?  :'(  :)

thermoclean

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2011, 10:09:00 pm »
Looking good, brush is long overdue. Still not biggest fan of the slx clamps but
How anyone can say that the super lite brushes aren't lightyears ahead of the rest
I don't know. And please don't mention bayersan there stuff is awful.

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2011, 10:26:23 pm »

Didnt get that e mail Alex ?  :'(  :)

That is because I have only just sent it  :D - thanks for the reminder.

Pope vader

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2011, 10:31:14 pm »
alex gardiner

will there be a wide version liek the extreme wide