Heath Adams

A great opportunity Windowclean Direct Solihull
« on: May 18, 2015, 09:17:13 pm »
Hello,

For Sale ,the complete business with vehicle ,Pro fitted 850 ltr grippamax hot water system2 man system,Renualt traffic Sport 2010 LWB, 78000 miles Gardiners extreme poles 18ft 25 ft and 35ft extension,Zarges Ladders,website www.windowcleandirect-solihull.co.uk ,Great site put a lot of work into it.Window cleaner pro software

The round has 270 good customers with a average price of £19 per clean most of the work is very compact around £50 per hour turnover mainly on the estates of monkspath hillfield knowle and dorriidge,95 per cent residential with 4 good commercial jobs £225,£175,£60 and £40.Am willing to work with the buyer for 2 months introducing to each customer.Around 30% monthly and 70% bi-monthly work.

GENUINE reason for sale as moving overseas,this offer will not be split in any way,the vehicle and system cost £20000 alone in December 2013.

The price for this business is £32500 with a new mot and tax tax on van and hot water system is due to be serviced by grippamax. Great opportunity this is www.windowcleandirect-solihull.co.uk,

The price is not negotiable,there is a lot of scope to the business in this area

Please call Heath on 01217442973 / 07818508808

mark coates

Re: A great opportunity Windowclean Direct Solihull
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 05:35:59 pm »
Any photos of the van, and a monthly breakdown of what the work is worth? Thanks

forest

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 08:42:32 pm »
Interested in the work but no need for the van.

I know you said you will not split the business but I do wonder if you might consider selling round separately (all) at some point.

Thanks. Craig

Rubym4e@gmail.com

Heath Adams

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 10:18:34 pm »

Heath Adams

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 10:22:33 pm »
Craig,only interested in selling package,no rush to sell as not moving overseas till new year,may build round up to around 400 customers,had a lot of interest already.

mark coates

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2015, 11:03:28 pm »
Stay away from this seller, guys a joke. Took a substantial deposit from my friend, my friend then made arrangements to sell his van, then a few days later the seller contacted him to say he's going to sell the work to a friend of his. Very unprofessional!

forest

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2015, 06:57:58 pm »
There is a protocol and the right person to sell to. Hope it works out for you. I've bought many rounds and know how to work with a seller so take your time to find the right person then pool efforts into that and don't have your head turned by other offers. A serious buyer will always work with you on the process/handover.

I'm still interested but without van. Really think you are going to get a better deal selling seperately but wish you all the best with the same as it can often be stressful for quite a few reasons 😉

mark coates

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2015, 08:25:49 pm »
There is a protocol and the right person to sell to. Hope it works out for you. I've bought many rounds and know how to work with a seller so take your time to find the right person then pool efforts into that and don't have your head turned by other offers. A serious buyer will always work with you on the process/handover.

I'm still interested but without van. Really think you are going to get a better deal selling seperately but wish you all the best with the same as it can often be stressful for quite a few reasons 😉
Forest. I posted this regarding the seller of the round (Heath Adams) he agreed to sell this work plus the van to a friend/colleague of mine then after taking a deposit said he was going to sell it to someone else instead.