simon w

Just putting the feelers out.

This would suit a WC within reasonable traveling distance of Bristol and most of it's suburbs.  You'd need to have a professional physical image and have all the equipment required to carryout residential cleaning to external UPVC. Guttering,  fascias , soffit's, conservatories and possibly pressure washing hard surfaces. A truck mounted water fed pole set up , with all the necessary tools and equipment to carryout this type of work.

Your standards of work would need to be extremely high and each finished job would need to be signed of by the customer before payment is made.

We carryout these  kind of jobs on a weekly basis and have gained an impeccable reputation locally for a high quality service. I price up on average 3-4 of these kind of jobs on a monthly basis that myself and staff currently have no time to complete. They are usually booked through previous custom, recommendation or  local advertising. I price this work very well for a one/two man working day.

If any suitable candidates who would welcome this extra work have all the above qualities and skills I'd be happy to meet for a coffee and discuss.

Work completion notes would have to be signed by the customer then prompt payment made for your services thereafter.

Public/employers liability insurance will be required . This may suit a local WC  trying to fill an unfilled working week.

Please get in touch if this is of interest and we can discuss this offer further.

Please email your interest to info@pegasus-wcs.com with a full description of experience, equipment/tools, name, age, location.

If this isn't of genuine interest to you with regards to offering your services please refrain to replying to this post.