colin bird

Canvasser required West Sussex
« on: February 11, 2014, 10:47:41 am »
I'm looking for a canvasser in West Sussex,Horsham,crawley area .
Does anyone know someone,or can you recommend a good company.
All help appreciated,as I know there are some dodgy canvassing companies out there

Wildfire Canvassing

Re: Canvasser required West Sussex New
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2014, 09:13:08 pm »
Mod note: If you want to advertise, contact admin first.

Pure Shine

Re: Canvasser required West Sussex
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2014, 05:41:47 pm »
Hi Collin these guys are in the process of canvassing for me just outside Eastbourne. There a great company to use .daily updates all work on a window cleaner pro spread sheet .They have got me 80 new customers in 4 days in the areas of my choice .also good prices meaning there not just giving it away just to get the work chris is an x window cleaner so knows the ropes .Great company

Mick Kent

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2014, 03:45:12 pm »
Wouldnt be using them at x3

Jack Harris

« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2014, 05:51:27 pm »

Pure Shine

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2014, 06:25:35 pm »
Lmao hi Collin maybe you could spend 6 or 8 months getting your money back by buying a round I'm sure none if the customers are ficle and only want the same guy that's been cleaning them for years so u wouldn't loose any at all and I'm sure they would be the cream of his work he's selling and no bad payers and hes keeping all the rubbish and the bad payers for himself

Mick Kent

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2014, 09:45:15 pm »
Lol.
You have a lot to learn.
Why you getting all excited for by paying x3 when everyone else pays x2 for canvassed work?? You the 1 being ripped off.
As for buying an established round then x6/x8 or even x10 is a steal for a full business with repetitive return month after month. If you can afford to buy an established round then thats the best way to get going, if not then to use canvassers at x2. No way canvassers at x3 though on work that has never been cleaned or maintained.