PAUL JAMES

Just trying to build things up slowly and  interested in any small rounds for sale in Middlesbrough and the surrounding areas.

SteTecs

Re: Small rounds wanted in Middlesbrough and surrounding areas
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2013, 05:58:21 am »
What's your number mate I have some work you might be interested in

stephen rooney

« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2013, 03:28:41 pm »
hello you did one of my calls on lavender road Berwick hills just to let you know there's plenty of work there for everyone n I have over 500 calls over that way so I wouldn't really waste my time if I was you my lads said you where sound about so I'm not having a go just letting you know

PAUL JAMES

« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2013, 08:53:22 pm »
Stephen I wasn't trying to step on any toes. I clean a few houses there as I know the people-family and friends etc. The young lady actually came out about four months ago and asked me to start cleaning that house. When I spoke to her it seems she had been paying me and her fella had been paying you. I asked her to have a chat with her fella and let me know next time what the situation is. It seems they have been getting the windows cleaned twice and paying us both. That must be a first.
P.S what do you mean about wasting my time? Not being funny mate but just not sure what you are on about. We have plenty of work but plenty of room for more.

PAUL JAMES

« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2013, 08:55:38 pm »
SteTecs the company number is 07748009153 mate, what sort of work are we talking?
Cheers.

stephen rooney

« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2013, 12:06:37 am »
I think there has been a misunderstanding here I can see where your coming from if someone asks you to start a job you will I just wanted to let you know that that area is covered pretty much from top to bottom like I say there is enough work for everyone plus people over that way don't really think too much of the reach and wash they are old fashioned i'm looking to expand my company so if you ever get sick or get too much work on give us a shout ive just added you on fb so you can contact me on there.

PAUL JAMES

« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2013, 12:18:41 am »
Fair do's mate, like I say we only do a few on Lavendar Road as it is people we know so not trying to muscle in on that area. Will respond to the Fb request ASAP.
Cheers-Paul.