scrubberz

business for sale Nuneaton/ Coventry
« on: January 12, 2012, 01:47:31 pm »
Domestic and Commercial Cleaning business for sale, All reasonable offers will be concidered.

I have 4 staff members contracted at 73 hours who could continue to work these hours and also 2 staff members that work as and when required meaning that any interested party could immidiatly continue with the contracts we have.

We also have Carpet Cleaning eqipment and contacts (Extracta Products) if any potential buyers were interested.

Also a sign written van that brings in a large amount of one off works.

We have been running now for a few years and have built a large client base mainly due to our good name, many of our customers come from recomendation, unfortunatly due to family commitments i am looking at selling the business however the potential is fantastic as i already have a waiting list of customers that want our services.

If you are interested please give us a call on 07798625607 and we can discuss in more detail

Mark
Lisa :)

Robert hawes

Re: business for sale Nuneaton/ Coventry
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2012, 01:52:06 pm »
hi how much you looking for? and take a week/mouth

email me

on easycleanwindowcleaning@live.co.uk

thanks Rob

forest

Re: business for sale Nuneaton/ Coventry
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2012, 04:05:22 pm »
Mark,

Please feel free to send me some details regarding turnover and how much you would want for this work as i may be interested.

Send to cjpoulton@btinternet.com

The more information you can send the better. Will then call you do discuss detail.

Thanks

Craig