michael o

another round
« on: April 05, 2011, 10:37:54 am »
been offerd a round takes 1100 every two weeks wants 15000 for it,going to look tomoz,he will work round with me first month,had for 7years

johnny bravo

Re: another round
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2011, 01:45:19 pm »
is that £1500   surely not £15000    hessss having a laugh

landy2

« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2011, 02:26:02 pm »
yes i had a email of this person the round is in liverpool thats what i thought well well to exspensive

michael o

« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2011, 03:26:03 pm »
takes 2200 amonth think 15000 a far price 7 cleanes

landy2

« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2011, 06:47:24 pm »
all depends on how much you want the work but to me someone who has to email to sell cold calling  the round is not selling itself i hope it works out for you

michael o

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2011, 07:09:21 pm »
seen round all ok,going to have it  ;D ;D ;D

Gav Camm lammy 283

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2011, 11:52:06 pm »
15k yr mad fella ;)
LET YOUR PANES BE MY PLEASURE

"If CALSBERG did WINDOW CLEANING
 it would be C.C.C  Probably the best WINDOW CLEANERS IN THE WORLD ..........."

johnny bravo

« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2011, 02:07:38 pm »
hagggle pay him after you have done the round see what you bring in

pristinewindows

« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2011, 09:10:32 pm »
Don't part with any cash until you have worked round with him and met all the customers.
Check when they were last cleaned.
Make sure you have all the names and addresses.
A fair price is 3 - 4 times monthly clean

Crystal-clear

« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2011, 09:53:19 pm »
dont be insane mate how long you been at the job?

£1100 per clean i know its 2.2 a month but its 13.5 cleans! that means you need to see these people clean these people , put up with cancellations problems for 13 times before you see any profit and your running costs.

you cant just look at it as 7 months its 13.5 cleans as well and what is the average price i do hope its not very expensive? be carefull changed hands fortnightly work can be a nightmare if its priced well you will loose some.

Dont part with your money till you have met each customer personally i would clean it all first see how you feel after that. dont jump in and not many people would pay 13.5 cleans or 7 cleans (if you looking at it that way) so make an offer good luck.

P.S make sure the guy is genuine its allot of money consider using a solicitor if you can

Ste M

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2011, 04:04:06 pm »
your doing well buying a round for 15k seeming as your still trying to sell your other round on ebay ???

michael o

« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2011, 07:50:51 pm »
yes not bad,not buying all round only part,hes letting me pay weekly;hes working round with me first month,round still for sale,only selling to buy round close to were i live,why are people bitchy very childish,get a life

Ste M

« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2011, 08:18:11 pm »
yes not bad,not buying all round only part,hes letting me pay weekly;hes working round with me first month,round still for sale,only selling to buy round close to were i live,why are people bitchy very childish,get a life

Ye. Stop being childish people and get a life ;D

michael o

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2011, 08:31:00 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D

mikecam

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2011, 09:22:06 pm »
Something doesn't add up here. If your from Anfield and you're selling a round in Norris Green to work closer to home, how come you buying work in wavertree which is further away. I know its none of my business, but it does seem a basic question anyone would ask. Also i think you work round the corner from us in Woolton, thats further away again but you're keeping it?

michael o

« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2011, 10:17:44 pm »
hi mike,i live by sleepers hill,thats were the work is im after,lads work other rounds,i do rest ,closer to home the better,i dont work by woolton

Johnny B

« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2011, 12:28:14 pm »
Michael O,

I genuinely hope this goes well for you, but be careful. I have sold work before, and it sold at the rate of 3 times the monthly turnover.

Therefore you shouldn't have to pay more than £6.6k for this round, unless the sale includes van and all equipment.

Best wishes,
John.
Being diplomatic is being able to tell someone to go to hell in such a way that they look forward to the trip.

the bfg

« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2011, 10:38:53 am »
Something doesn't add up here. If your from Anfield and you're selling a round in Norris Green to work closer to home, how come you buying work in wavertree which is further away. I know its none of my business, but it does seem a basic question anyone would ask. Also i think you work round the corner from us in Woolton, thats further away again but you're keeping it?

Anfield, Norris green, wavertree, woolton ?      listen chief if your gonna mention parts of liverpool then dont leave out the best bits.   Everton, Kirkdale, Vauxhall.    even if he has no work in any of these area's you should still mention them lad.

remember lad without scottie road the pool would have been a woolly back town and yer maa clothed and fed yer from gratie market on many a occasion

just thought that needed to be said

mikecam

« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2011, 01:13:48 am »

Anfield, Norris green, wavertree, woolton ?      listen chief if your gonna mention parts of liverpool then dont leave out the best bits.   Everton, Kirkdale, Vauxhall.    even if he has no work in any of these area's you should still mention them lad.

remember lad without scottie road the pool would have been a woolly back town and yer maa clothed and fed yer from gratie market on many a occasion

just thought that needed to be said
I still go to Greaty market at least once a month. Vauxhall is now new housing (mostly), commuter style where everyone doesnlt see their neighbours, Kirkdale and Everton are rubble. I clean a few round there, i take a grinder and a sander to do them !!!  ;D