Wc Solutions

3 x houses need to be sold asap - quedgeley - gloucester
« on: October 26, 2010, 03:54:39 pm »
as we are having a big push towards 90% commercial, there is a few houses which we need to sell on in different areas...

most sold to a few local chaps but 3 houses left that these guys didnt want to cover that area ...

its in the green farm area of quedgeley (opposite the orchard pub). All are trad at the mo.

All 3 customers are on the older side and are always in to pay on the day, one even leaves it out for you ...

so im gonna guess this is a good buy for a newbie or someone that already works in that area ...

we dont do any commercial jobs in that area - otherwise we would keep them on ...

must be a good window cleaner as i dont want to let the customers down with cowboys ...

looking for  3 x the clean price = £13.00 per house at the mo, with one house having an extra £6 of internals cleaned. As they are older, they regularly have gutters cleaned ... again as going nearly all commercial its something we now dont offer.

just pop your pm on here and ill sort something out.

no takers ill just dump them or carry on with them, selling as i dont want to be late every month and let them down.

WCE

Re: 3 x houses need to be sold asap - quedgeley - gloucester
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2010, 08:10:55 pm »
If no one else wants to take em I will but I am not paying you 3X for em if you are going to dump em pass em over!!! Oh and I MIGHT have some subcontract work you can do too - email me your details and  I will see what we can sort out together - My email is in my profile just click my user name and it is in there!!!

Pete ;)     
WCE- For Windows that shine everytime!

Wc Solutions

Re: 3 x houses need to be sold asap - quedgeley - gloucester
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2010, 01:18:44 pm »
If no one else wants to take em I will but I am not paying you 3X for em if you are going to dump em pass em over!!! Oh and I MIGHT have some subcontract work you can do too - email me your details and  I will see what we can sort out together - My email is in my profile just click my user name and it is in there!!!

Pete ;)     

emailed days ago - no reply! work sold for x3.

email back regards sub work please

cheers