Karl Wildey

Re: www.ecocarpetcare.co.uk
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2008, 11:09:25 am »
went to view my truckmount at the anthrea turner show and was standing right next to her, before she went on. Shes a bit too thin and her hair was ok in the 80's, but saying that you would ;D

Neil Grainger

« Reply #21 on: December 20, 2008, 02:28:11 pm »
Shame she is about to go bust and her and her husband are being investigated for Fraud. Dont think she will be the face of Alltec for much longer.

« Reply #22 on: December 20, 2008, 03:31:01 pm »
Has she been in the jungle yet? If not she's a guaranteed place for next year.

She wanted to do strictly but they laughed at her and offered her hole in the wall.

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2008, 05:56:19 pm »
do people really want an eco clean, from my experience, they want a good job done,

iv spoken to a couple of customers about "environmentally friendy products"
and most of the replies have been "do the products clean as well or are they weaker"

seems like its making the sales part of the job harder trying to convince people your products do the job.

also seems like all the big companies that sell the products are jumping on the "green wagon" to line thier pockets

Joe H

« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2008, 06:13:43 pm »
Mike
I am finding some people are interested in a "green" clean but others just want a clean no matter what.
Did a job for a lady last week where she had a health problem and searched the internet for a product that she felt she could have her carpets cleaned with that would not affect her.
She asked would I be happy to use her "product". I said yes as long as it was ok to use in my machine.
As it happened I already had the product in my van.

I am finding that "green" cleaning products are getting better as time goes on - development I suppose, and now can use some "green" products where I would have had to revert back to strong detergents

clinton

« Reply #25 on: December 22, 2008, 06:29:52 pm »
Might try the new prochem green range ???

« Reply #26 on: December 22, 2008, 06:53:58 pm »
green products are becoming the norm, because suppliers and distributors are telling us so, iv never had any probs using my prochem range, all are british standard approved.
iv tried microsplitters and that "BMW M power" stuff and not been impressed,

no doubt there are customers that may not like some products and would prefer green cleaners, but normally only because its the current trend (apart from the odd customer who may have an allergic reaction)

i also dont like these cleaning businesses that say they use no chemicals, this is pretty much impossible unless they use the contents (or not) of the universe (a vacuum)
every known substance is a chemical, in fact water is a very volatile solvent, people can normally see straight through it

well il stop moaning now, sorry :-[

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2008, 12:04:45 am »
I think alltec lost its chance

They had loads of people there in Sept

Like an Amway rally generated enthusiasim

But let every one go home without signing up

Then try to do it again.

Basically THe  Succces Coach price is more reasonble, but all the Guarantees apears to be gone.

Did listen to  a coaching Download  last week and Truckmounts and mutiple techs seem to be trend

Chris Bailey claimed 80% conversion and average sale £200 plus

Dave_Lee

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2008, 04:47:51 pm »
I just hope the likes of Alltec, Hydramaster and Prochem survive the downturn as its obviously affected them. Us that have expensive equipment from these companies, rely on them to be there if and when needed, so the need to support them is obvious.
Dave.
Dave Lee, Owner of Deepclean Services
Chorley Lancs. Est 1980.
"Pay Cheap -You get Cheap - Pay a little more and get something Better."

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2008, 06:40:53 pm »
Looks like Credit Accounts willbe gone in Feb  that should release some cash for Alltec

JandS

« Reply #30 on: December 27, 2008, 07:57:55 pm »
Do people really have matresses cleaned??
Thought they just binned them and bought new.

John
Impossible done straight away, miracles can take a little longer.

Ryan Smyth

« Reply #31 on: February 14, 2009, 07:56:05 pm »
I enquired about joining eco carpet care from altec the other day,i was more interested in the fastrack marketing aspect of it but i recieved a call instead from William Little who owns and runs cleaning doctor and is also the irish distributer of alltec machines and products.He more or less said the eco carpet care wasnt finallised and in underlying terms because i am from n.ireland and would be in competition with him that any alltec systems (fasttrack,eco carpet) wouldnt be available to me.Now to say im p**sed off would be an understatement,although i was forewarned by a cc who lives near me that he had booked and paid for an alltec course or seminar and just before the date he was due to go he had his money refunded as he later learned on the grapevine that he had been blackballed by the "doctor".Now to me this smacks of discrimination,just because he is the irish distributer for alltec and uses their marketing systems he can block me going on them!!I know for a fact that some on this forum are affilillates of eco carpet care and just because im from Ireland why can i not join?
In fairness i see this as something just out of principle that merits legal advice.

Ryan >:( >:( >:( >:(

Len Gribble

« Reply #32 on: February 14, 2009, 09:41:34 pm »
I believe dry fusion have a similar set up in Ireland, re law Scotland have their own, England and Wales have combined, no mention of Northern Ireland, check your insurance detail always exclude NI, sorry I cant be of further help.

Len
Always bear in mind that your own resolution to succeed is more important than any other. (Sidcup Kent)

Joe H

« Reply #33 on: February 14, 2009, 09:49:08 pm »
Seems a bit odd that Alltec did not call you and explain things.

Maybe when you join that "club" you buy into an area. Dont know really.

clinton

« Reply #34 on: February 15, 2009, 02:52:35 pm »
May even be the old boys network club ;)

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #35 on: February 15, 2009, 05:43:38 pm »
I tried to join Success Coach last week without joining ECO Network

If robert had said Yes he would have had £150 a month of me plus regular trips across to Flowmere i never leavewithout buying somthing

I would then consider joining Network a little while down the track

Steve Barnett (Carpet Care Plus)

« Reply #36 on: February 15, 2009, 06:23:39 pm »
Ian

Are you saying you can't join one without the other ?

Steve

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #37 on: February 15, 2009, 06:27:18 pm »
thats what Robert says

he cant understand why i should not want it.

Look upon as Yellow page advert

ive just cancelled my yellow Page Advert.

Plus my own web site is a family project

Somthing for us all to work on in diffrent parts of the country

Plus i think print on EcoCare is a bit small and Im not impressed by it

« Reply #38 on: February 15, 2009, 06:53:38 pm »
I can't get it out of my head that the the majority of people who are "Eco Warriors" live in caravans, have dread locks and stink! If they don't wash their hair, why on earth would they be interested in having their carpets cleaned? ;D ;D ;D

clinton

« Reply #39 on: February 15, 2009, 07:13:04 pm »
Ian

Are the guys doing this eco care etc running t mounts ???

Reply from IAN

They sure are

Being involved in Environmental Politics and dealing with it everyday of my life I am concerned about ECO for Eco sake. Im not Green myself but have to deal with issues such as Windfarms  Recycling, Where does it Go  Composting etc

Although when I did the ECO Carpet Cleaning Training  it was said that basically we would Clean A Carpet as ECO as possible depending on Condition.

Look at ways we work . Some  were prepared to Off Set Carbon emmisions etc
Work at reducing Containers etc

When asked at the training session how many people recyle only two people put their hands up

My problem is with Psudeo Greens  Jumping on Green Band Wagon

Having Four by Fours and Jags etc.

My true Green Friends  ride about town on pedal bikes,  Make Carpets last for 30 years but only have them cleaned after about 25 years.

Turn Lights Off  Have very little heating Grow own Vegetables etc

If anyone else did attend Alltec Green Days  Have you got your Certificates yet?