Forum Admin

OJEU Notice - Cleaning Services Glasgow New
« on: November 30, 2007, 04:48:51 pm »
For your information, the following OJEU notice has just been issued

UK-Glasgow: cleaning services 

Document Type: Invitation to tender

Title attributed to the contract by the contracting authority: UK-Glasgow: provision of cleaning services. The provision of a Cleaning Service which shall include subsidiary elements such as (but not limited to) Window Cleaning, Gulley Cleaning, Waste Management, Shredding, Laundry, Mats and Consumables. CPV: 74700000, 74722000, 74730000, 74731000. SECTION I: CONTRACTING AUTHORITY I.1) NAME, ADDRESSES AND CONTACT POINT(S): The Student Loans Company, Procurement Department, 100 Bothwell Street, Attn: Iain McKee, UK-Glasgow G2 7JD. Tel. 0141 243 3283. E-mail: iain_mckee@slc.co.uk. Fax 0141 306 2033. Further information can be obtained at: As in above-mentioned contact point(s). Specifications and additional documents (including documents for competitive dialogue and a dynamic purchasing system) can be obtained at: As in above-mentioned contact point(s). Tenders or requests to participate must be sent to: As in above-mentioned contact point(s). I.2) TYPE OF THE CONTRACTING AUTHORITY AND MAIN ACTIVITY OR ACTIVITIES: Body governed by public law. Education.