jk999

Re: Whys it greedy to work
« Reply #120 on: March 26, 2020, 06:15:38 pm »
Cant be bothered to go through all the post but on one of them greedy and ashamed of yourself s was mentioned

dazmond

« Reply #121 on: March 26, 2020, 06:27:48 pm »
imagine how hard it must be for hairdressers,interior designers(my missus),pubs,clubs,cafe s,retail shops,etc,etc.....all of a sudden you have to shut your shop/bar/pub and no way of knowing when you can open up again...it could be months! :(.....income cut off instantly...........

we re lucky as we can carry on working safely by implementing a few simple distancing measures (even if it is on a reduced workload due to skippers,cancelled jobs,etc)..........
price higher/work harder!

dazmond

« Reply #122 on: March 26, 2020, 06:28:52 pm »
Cant be bothered to go through all the post but on one of them greedy and ashamed of yourself s was mentioned

it was harleyman........he s a real live wire! ;D
price higher/work harder!

G Griffin

« Reply #123 on: March 26, 2020, 06:34:27 pm »

it was harleyman........he s a real live wire! ;D
Grass .
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

cooper

« Reply #124 on: March 26, 2020, 07:08:25 pm »
So many windows ,
so little time.

Dry Clean

« Reply #125 on: March 26, 2020, 07:20:06 pm »
Not a single factory in my area closed and all but one is non essential, are all their employees staying at least 2 meters apart ? not a chance, Iv worked all week and haven't come in contact with a single person, the stupidity in this is only bested by shiners who are too stupid to realise that they're not the problem.

Problem.  Who said this the other day ?

I'm sure they wont be the last which will probably be discussed at a later date, the impact of this on businesses long term , but I'm talking about factories closing so that their employees can stay at home which is the subject of this thread.

Slacky

« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2020, 07:21:32 pm »
James O’Brien on LBC today showing total ignorance and saying necessary work only.

The guys count. I wouldn't pi$$ on him if he was on fire.

Missing Link

« Reply #127 on: March 26, 2020, 07:33:37 pm »
James O’Brien on LBC today showing total ignorance and saying necessary work only.

JoB is a middle-class self-entitled 'beep'.

And the middle class love him because they're self-entitled 'beepers' too.

God bless everyone who voted for Brexit and stuck two fingers up to the lot of them. ;D
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am

G Griffin

« Reply #128 on: March 26, 2020, 07:36:45 pm »

Who can define what necessary work is?
If things get any worse, someone might have to.
Boris should have.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

andyM

« Reply #129 on: March 26, 2020, 07:41:00 pm »

And that tool Piers Morgan was doing the same earlier in the week.
Vilifying workers who were just doing their jobs on building sites and roads, while pontificating he's alright jack because he himself is a "journalist". 
His idiotic behaviour is stirring up a hostile attitude to workers unnecessarily.

One of the Plebs

NWH

« Reply #130 on: March 26, 2020, 08:44:20 pm »
Cleaners they said the working poor earlier on,blimey some of wages people I know are on are awful.
They can keep all the job titles they want times like this it means nothing.

CleanClear

« Reply #131 on: March 26, 2020, 09:01:30 pm »
imagine how hard it must be for hairdressers,interior designers(my missus),pubs,clubs,cafe s,retail shops,etc,etc.....all of a sudden you have to shut your shop/bar/pub and no way of knowing when you can open up again...it could be months! :(.....income cut off instantly...........

we re lucky as we can carry on working safely by implementing a few simple distancing measures (even if it is on a reduced workload due to skippers,cancelled jobs,etc)..........

Lets see shall we..............   ;D

*Status*--------Currently Online---------

NWH

« Reply #132 on: March 26, 2020, 09:02:58 pm »
It’s crazy with people in the shops you’ve seriously got more chance of catching it in Marks&Spencers than you have working cleaning windows

Dry Clean

« Reply #133 on: March 26, 2020, 09:19:13 pm »

It actually says or work on your link, what's confusing you ?

G Griffin

« Reply #134 on: March 26, 2020, 09:32:18 pm »
It’s crazy with people in the shops you’ve seriously got more chance of catching it in Marks&Spencers than you have working cleaning windows
No I've not.
I don't go in Marks & Spencer.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

G Griffin

« Reply #135 on: March 26, 2020, 09:33:40 pm »

Eh?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Jonny 87

« Reply #136 on: March 26, 2020, 10:36:17 pm »

Eh?

It says you can go outside for work.

If that’s your point, then well made.  ;D
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

CleanClear

« Reply #137 on: March 26, 2020, 11:29:43 pm »

The "non essential business trading" bit............. You'll see i'm right in a day or two when they're all getting sent home. And i'll remind you. Anyway, you can't tell when a factory is open or closed  ;D
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

KS Cleaning

« Reply #138 on: March 26, 2020, 11:50:10 pm »

The "non essential business trading" bit............. You'll see i'm right in a day or two when they're all getting sent home. And i'll remind you. Anyway, you can't tell when a factory is open or closed  ;D
Given the credit card symbol I would say that’s more aimed at business premises. Otherwise it’s contradictory.

Missing Link

« Reply #139 on: March 26, 2020, 11:55:42 pm »

That's for places where people congregate to buy tat like scatter cushions.  It's to stop crowds of people bunching up for non essential items.

Or hairdressers where they come into close contact and can spread the disease; you can't cut hair from 2 metres away.

Here's the rules; they've even been updated and expanded upon since yesterday:

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/full-guidance-on-staying-at-home-and-away-from-others/full-guidance-on-staying-at-home-and-away-from-others

But no change to us.
Pronouns She/Her/Madam/Ma'am