Window Washers

The white stuff ( this should be fun)
« on: January 14, 2013, 06:59:36 am »
Woke to snow today, who else has it and what area are you in

I'm in Cambridgeshire

Are you working today ?
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

scottt24

Re: The white stuff ( this should be fun)
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2013, 07:12:24 am »
Just got back from taking the misses to work main roads are fine
Side roads aren't too bad
Think I may have a snow day though
I'm in West Midlands
Thanks,
              Scott

julianbiggs

« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2013, 07:15:35 am »
Theres a layer of snow here in Notts but we're going for it now we have a hot water wfp system.

gr cleaning solutions

« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2013, 07:21:29 am »
Got snow on the cars here in darlington not been out yet but roads look clear but forecast more snow from 8/9 this morning so think I'm going to wait a bit to see what's it like before I go out

DeLuce

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 07:22:19 am »
No snow here but, it's absolutely lashing it down. N. Wales.

CF Facilities

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 07:30:33 am »
Got about half inch in northamptonshire. More forecast. Gonna go out and see what I can do though.

gewindows

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 07:53:59 am »
We always work in the snow, just tell your custys if there' any problem with the way their windows look to call us as we have a snow guarantee.

(You'll probably find me on here though for most of the day as I prefer not to when its slightly iffy outside)

Im in hampshire and there's 3 feet of the stuff, just boot your wet-weather gear on. Come on who runs your business you or God?

DaveG

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2013, 07:57:32 am »
Peeing with rain here (Poole)
You can't polish a turd

dazmond

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2013, 08:04:16 am »
rain here,no snow in manchester.got a job booked in for 830am but overslept a bit so gonna get there for 9am!i need another coffee before i head out!! ;) ;D ;D ;D

i dont think its going to be bad this week in my area.just gonna bring pumpbox inside every night and stick a heater in back of van overnight.

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

Steve Sed

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2013, 08:09:22 am »
We always work in the snow, just tell your custys if there' any problem with the way their windows look to call us as we have a snow guarantee.

(You'll probably find me on here though for most of the day as I prefer not to when its slightly iffy outside)

Im in hampshire and there's 3 feet of the stuff, just boot your wet-weather gear on. Come on who runs your business you or God?

3 foot in Oakley? Really? There isn't more than a dusting in Newbury.

gewindows

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2013, 08:15:33 am »
Well, you know, I have a habit of exaggerating occasionally, we got a bit, little bit, not much, you can still see the grass, little bit white, whitish, a tint of white. I think we might have had some snow, maybe.

Window Washers

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2013, 08:42:32 am »

lol snow guarantee I like that, going to text the lads that :)

Matt hell would have to freeze to stop us working. A little white stuff just hides the dog mess  :-X
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Tom White

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2013, 08:43:37 am »
It's raining here!  :-\  I've bought a sled and would prefer snow.

gewindows

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2013, 08:44:36 am »
A little white stuff just hides the dog mess  :-X

Thats true, be careful out there, lol, you could get a crappy pipe and not even know it  :)

EandM

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2013, 09:21:48 am »
Fairly heavy snow on high ground in East Devon last night but not much left today.

rosskesava

« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2013, 09:29:23 am »
Just a dusting of snow that's all but melted here in Brighton.

Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Mike #1

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2013, 09:34:43 am »
Ferryhill Co, Durham 2" of snow and thick freezing fog bad forecast apparently heavy snow all day none yet .

Resin is knackered tds is 045ppm this morning will drive to a mates 5 miles away and fill tank if it snows to heavy will leave till tomorrow if not will be working as colder later in week . Mike

R.C Property

« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2013, 09:44:33 am »
Yep snow in northampton centre, nothing to bad, but not working today, got few other bits to do.

Scrimble

« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2013, 09:59:19 am »
some snow on the good from the night but at the minute its absolutly lashing it down

R.C Property

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2013, 10:07:57 am »
Snowing well again in northampton now, skylooks full of it