C o z y

Re: Stopping posting my blog here
« Reply #21 on: July 08, 2012, 11:40:53 am »
Just a thought for you grumpy micky takers   :)...lots of people missing the point here (imho). Under 25's in solitary occupations often suffer from anxiety and depression associated with feeling isolated in their work life.....example; suicide rates among young farmers are markedly higher than any other profession, window cleaning is similar in nature and hence carries the same risks for those starting out at a young age.

In my humble opinion a blog from a typical window cleaner is a great way for others in the same occupation to feel part of a group / not alone....someone sharing their mistakes is a great way of helping others....not working in the rain...trouble with kit and customers....helps people realise these problems are common to the industry rather than being elements of their own failing.

Comments welcome..... ;D ;D ;D ;D

Some good points there. I never bothered reading the blog, but as for blogs and forums helping others know that a lot of situations in this game are common to all, that's true. A blog might interest some and not others. To me, it would be too much effort and I'd doubt whether anyone would be interested in it.

So I'm all for forums, but blogs are not for me.
No still don't understand, I must be thick

Dave Turley

« Reply #22 on: July 08, 2012, 01:22:02 pm »
lol I ain't a get people's backs up type of guy.

Life's too short!

G Griffin

« Reply #23 on: July 08, 2012, 02:16:03 pm »
Dave, don't worry, you can't please everyone.
If you don't like blogs, don't read them. If you do, then there was one available.
You deserve some credit for taking the time and effort for doing one, even if it doesn't suit every Tom, Dick and Harry.
Or should I have said.........Joe Blogs?
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Window Washers

« Reply #24 on: July 08, 2012, 05:02:34 pm »
if only mr Lee Burbidge  would do the same ;)

sarky  :D -  seriously though what is the aim of a blog anyway  ???

It's something that gives narcissistic people the opportunity to self-promote themselves to an audience who quite frankly couldn't give a poop a hoot or care less.

In other words a blog is a tool whereby the audience (everyone else apart from the blog author) realise that ego-centrics are so self-absorbed they believe the rest of the world is equally focused on their universe. Which, fortunately we're not.
thankfully most people don't have your view Matt or blogs would not work which if done correctly they do, sorry but blogs can be useful to people that read them although it seems you have a hang up about narcissistic people or your view on them, my want to get that looked at by a quack  ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Dave Turley

« Reply #25 on: July 08, 2012, 05:21:07 pm »
Anyone who knows me will know I have zero narcissistic tendencies lol

H S and Son

« Reply #26 on: July 08, 2012, 05:33:24 pm »

It's something that gives narcissistic people the opportunity to self-promote themselves to an audience who quite frankly couldn't give a poop a hoot or care less.

In other words a blog is a tool whereby the audience (everyone else apart from the blog author) realise that ego-centrics are so self-absorbed they believe the rest of the world is equally focused on their universe. Which, fortunately we're not.
thankfully most people don't have your view Matt or blogs would not work which if done correctly they do, sorry but blogs can be useful to people that read them although it seems you have a hang up about narcissistic people or your view on them, my want to get that looked at by a quack  ;D

Ian, Mr Internet marketing guru  ;D you should know me by know, or you need to get a sense of humor. Sheesh, man, what ever happened to joking on here. You take it all that little bit too seriously. Its an internet forum, its not life and death, its not your childs education, its not drink driving, its an internet forum. Chill or take a break mate  ;)

Me and Dave are 'Friends' on FB. Is that sufficient?

*Hector*

« Reply #27 on: July 08, 2012, 05:38:28 pm »

and 53,000,000 other people  ;D ;D ;D ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

H S and Son

« Reply #28 on: July 08, 2012, 05:45:12 pm »
 ;D ;D

Ian's mistaking me for Tosh if he thinks all that bollox was serious  ;D ;D

Dave Turley

« Reply #29 on: July 08, 2012, 05:50:37 pm »

and 53,000,000 other people  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I wish!

*Hector*

« Reply #30 on: July 08, 2012, 06:04:58 pm »
;D ;D

Ian's mistaking me for Tosh if he thinks all that bollox was serious  ;D ;D

How can anyone mistake you for Tosh??

after all Tosh is average size and ugly and talks out of his posterior.

And you.............................................

Ah can see where the confusion started  ;D ;D ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

Window Washers

Re: Stopping posting my blog here New
« Reply #31 on: July 08, 2012, 06:53:55 pm »

thankfully most people don't have your view Matt or blogs would not work which if done correctly they do, sorry but blogs can be useful to people that read them although it seems you have a hang up about narcissistic people or your view on them, my want to get that looked at by a quack  ;D

Ian, Mr Internet marketing guru  ;D you should know me by know, or you need to get a sense of humor. Sheesh, man, what ever happened to joking on here. You take it all that little bit too seriously. Its an internet forum, its not life and death, its not your childs education, its not drink driving, its an internet forum. Chill or take a break mate  ;)

you started off so well the ruined it with a  ;D lol

it seems on here you can't joke about like we used to, and it is life or death! how dare you  :P

I have been taking a break from here (limiting my time to spend time with my internet business  ;) ) come on rarely more than 4 times a day for a couple for a few mins  ;D

Normally to see if winpro needs baiting or is being negative
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

H S and Son