Ian101

Re: Quote From Hell
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2012, 05:09:54 pm »
Tell the dimwitted blackmailing slag to go f@@k herself and tell who she likes chances are most people think shes a crackpot anyways !

VSP Home Care

« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2012, 05:15:34 pm »
I wouldn't worry about her shouting on line mate, people that threaten you normally amount to nothing, those that give you no warning are the one's to worry about  ;D

Silly game she want's to play anyhow, if someone decided to play those silly games with her business I think she would come off far worse.  Environmental health, Fire Safety, local council (various departments  ;D) HMRC inspectors....... Police drug raids, hell the list is endless  ;)

But clearly your not that kind of person  ;)

gary999

« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2012, 05:36:07 pm »
i would just ignore, it wouldnt bother at all

andyM

« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2012, 06:00:13 pm »
The gear would of been back in the van and I would of been driving towards the sunset before she had the chance to finish her effing and blindin.
You are certainly under no obligation to give her the exterior window clean for free but I would say it is best just to walk away.
She's got absolutely no right to talk to you like that.  ;) 
One of the Plebs

KLEENAWAY

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2012, 06:31:06 pm »
Whats the name of the hotel??? I might have a little dabble on trip advisor myself  ;D

Also....imagine if some barsteward left it a month and the booked a few rooms for a stag party and they never turned up.... ;)

SB Cleaning

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2012, 06:36:06 pm »
The gear would of been back in the van and I would of been driving towards the sunset before she had the chance to finish her effing and blindin. are certainly under no obligation to give her the exterior window clean for free but I would say it is best just to walk away.
She's got absolutely no right to talk to you like that.  ;) 
+1

shaun mclean

« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2012, 06:39:36 pm »
booking her up for the bank holiday is a good idea and made me laugh cool answer, just take it on the chin and walk away mate

Pete10

« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2012, 06:59:36 pm »
interesting point raised here, i had a similar situation the other day. Went to quote a house, very nice people, they said over the road were looking also. Knocked them up, chap about fifty comes to the door, well bolschy, "YEH?" i say i heard he wants a quote....expecting him to walk me round the property, he stands in doorway and just says yeah go for it...I'm asking what he wants done insides/out? conservatory? and theres a shop attached to the front....he says "just the glass mate not the brick, what sort of businessman are you blah blah, get on with it" really weird like.

Then i speak to a mate who did them before, tells me he pulled the same stunt, gave no info, waited for the windy to dig himself a hole and give a quote, then says oh yeah you gotta do the shop and rear conserv for that.....matey didnt go back obviously, who can be arsed as a customer doing that? defo sounds like theres a scam out there....what a waste of time tho....anyone else had this??? ??? ???

Cliff perkins

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2012, 08:04:33 pm »
Let us know how u handled the husband  ;D
Www.1stglasswindowcleaning.co.uk

SeamusCampbell1982

« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2012, 09:04:58 pm »
Let us know how u handled the husband  ;D
[/quote]

Called around too see the Husband. A real gentleman, Paid me double and apologised for his Wife , and then explained that she is having serious staffing issues and is struggling to replace staff and is turning customers away as she can’t cope. Wonder Why?  ;D             ….   Anyway Husband asked me to do them regularly but I politely declined as I can’t afford Shrink Fees   :-* . Thanks for all the advice!       

Matthew JN

« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2012, 03:36:06 pm »
This all sounds a bit fishy  ;D

keyser soze

« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2012, 06:08:59 pm »
forget it move on but remind her that two can play at the smearing online game

Frankybadboy

« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2012, 06:25:03 pm »
dump and replace with 2 ;D ;D