Re: do YOU do THIS!!!!
« Reply #20 on: December 22, 2011, 09:49:40 pm »
Havent done it, but customes get funny when its just half dark "you arent going to do them now, surely?"

Imagine they wouldnt like it, thought was tempted to do a friends this evening that needed doing so could see how good a job did tomorrow!

Would be worried about missing bird much/marks where birds hit windows that need extra soaking/scrubbing tho.

Richard Shepherd

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2011, 09:55:07 pm »
Clean 5 bus stations inside and out in west yorkshire every month, can't start until 11:30pm until buses stop running, no problems apart from waking the odd tramp dossing down for the night..

andrewlefkas

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2011, 10:21:52 pm »
I only do bad paying domestics starting at 5am with my infra red headgear and baraclava on , custies always in but they dont like infra red headgear and baraclava for some reason- sorry couldnt help it  ;D

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2011, 10:35:11 pm »
i do it when i need to finish the days work.  just the last house...   dont like doing it tho  :o
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk

dazmond

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2011, 12:08:08 am »
busy fool springs to mind!!why on earth cant you make a living during daylight hours?? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

Window Washers

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2011, 12:13:43 am »
busy fool springs to mind!!why on earth cant you make a living during daylight hours?? ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Dazmond, one thing I am not is a busy fool  ;),  some how I ened up with a load more work that I could'nt get done in daylight hours, so I just carried on working, still a few behind but nearly cleared all the work.

If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Poles R Us

« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2011, 06:35:45 am »
I started in the dark this morning and finished in the dark tonight, I am knackered though couldn't keep that up much longer, so yes I have wfp domestic in the dark, but it usually just one last house or so

if my window cleaner turned up in the dark i would tell him not to bother again, thats got to be the daftest thing to do.

Window Washers

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2011, 06:40:26 am »
I started in the dark this morning and finished in the dark tonight, I am knackered though couldn't keep that up much longer, so yes I have wfp domestic in the dark, but it usually just one last house or so

if my window cleaner turned up in the dark i would tell him not to bother again, thats got to be the daftest thing to do.

I heard that very same thing years ago when I said about working in the rain  ;D
If your not willing to learn, No one can help you, If you are determined to learn, No one can stop you ;)

Llaaww

« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2011, 06:41:01 am »
I am off out in a minute, its dark cold and raining.

Roll on springtime.
if it is dirty it is fair game

dazmond

« Reply #29 on: December 23, 2011, 06:49:05 am »
maybe get away with the odd commercial job in the dark but domestic?i wouldnt.

saying that i find the best time to collect is around 1am as nearly all customers are in.i have to knock louder to get them out of bed  and some are a bit grumpy but i have torch in hand so they can see im a window cleaning professional. ;) ;D ;D ;D
price higher/work harder!

Dave Willis

« Reply #30 on: December 23, 2011, 07:43:13 am »
Well Mr window slosher tell the court again what happened. It was pitch dark and the old lady came around the corner and didn't see the hose trailed across the pavement.

GUILTY - take him down to the cells.

« Reply #31 on: December 23, 2011, 08:11:55 am »
Well Mr window slosher tell the court again what happened. It was pitch dark and the old lady came around the corner and didn't see the hose trailed across the pavement.

GUILTY - take him down to the cells.

wot was the old dear doing pounding the streets at that time of morning anyhow!? coming back from night out, or nicking stereos?! in fairness valid point, extra health and safety implications there.

maybe get away with the odd commercial job in the dark but domestic?i wouldnt.

saying that i find the best time to collect is around 1am as nearly all customers are in.i have to knock louder to get them out of bed  and some are a bit grumpy but i have torch in hand so they can see im a window cleaning professional. ;) ;D ;D ;D

;D ;D ;D

a900

« Reply #32 on: December 23, 2011, 06:11:55 pm »
I did a commercial job as the sun was coming up for the first time the other week. Had to do it before town gets busy.

Didn't see the top of the frames to well. (3 stories up)

Only an option on commercial i think.