« on: March 02, 2010, 10:10:21 pm »

tom123

Re: Ashbys Ninja 400psi
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2010, 09:55:35 pm »
BUMP before it ends in a few days time.

swiftclean

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2010, 05:13:37 pm »
ebay works better with lower starting price's ;)

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2010, 06:45:42 pm »
 ::)you can get a new 400psi  for £3100 invat ::) with steam built in ::) you would get a far better price machine on its own without all the other bits :-\
so £2500 is a big ask ,there are no bidders :-\
WWW.FASTESTWINDOWCLEANER.CO.UK
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MASTER WINDOW CLEANERS.

collins ReVive Stoneworks

« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2010, 07:14:07 pm »
Terry i think it includes all the extras

as well and looks like a PROCHEM CHEYENNE AS WELL

also some good hand tools and rotarys

all look a bit tatty but sure they may clean up if i was in the market for kit

probably not to bad although i think the ninja looks more than 7 months old dont you??

think he wont get 2500 though

Karl collins

derek west

« Reply #5 on: March 07, 2010, 07:38:21 pm »
its worth the money but ya won't get it with a start price like that.

my advice
join everyforum possible not just cleaning ones but entrepeneur ones etc.....

then list it for 10 days on ebay with a £1 starting price, then promote the listing on every forum possible.

good luck chief and i hope you get well soon.

yorky

« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2010, 08:58:03 pm »
Agree with the above regarding dropping the starting price and if possible clean the ninja up it looks more like 7 years old in the picture.The rest of the stuff looks plain rough and it just gives the impression the machines have been roughly treated. I would also get the other machines looked at and pat tested it will more than pay for itself even breaking it up into seperate lots if needed.Also don't take photos with things like old rusty bikes and rough cables in the picture.

You seem an honest guy but your not doing the lot justice.You have to sell the items through those those pics.

Terry_Burrows

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2010, 07:45:28 am »
I agree you would be better off splitting and selling off on there own  ???
£2500 is way to high for what seems old machines :-\
WWW.FASTESTWINDOWCLEANER.CO.UK
GUINNESS WORLD RECORD HOLDER
BURNING RUBBER FASTER!
NATIONAL FEDERATION OF MASTER WINDOW CLEANERS.

richy27

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2010, 01:26:01 pm »
looking through the listing its porly avertised imo. but in fairness he has two top of the range hand tools drimaster and a cfr they are both worth a bob or two its not the basic ninja so as far as price is concerned nt too far out but would only get nearer to that value with lower start pric but not worh doin now unless a reserve price is set or someone will rip the guy off

tom123

« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2010, 05:39:43 pm »
Watcha guys,

Thought it was a fair price for what your getting? ??? But can see the benifit of splitting, think i might have to at this rate and ive had alot of questions about splitting it.
I know its no oil painting, buts not in bad condition.... i dont think and is in great working condition.

P.S. as far as im aware its 4 years old, i bought it 7 months ago second hand.

Cheers for the tips and comments, the constructive ones anyway  ;D

yorky

Re: Ashbys Ninja 400psi New
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2010, 06:19:10 pm »
Watcha guys,

Thought it was a fair price for what your getting? ??? But can see the benifit of splitting, think i might have to at this rate and ive had alot of questions about splitting it.
I know its no oil painting, buts not in bad condition.... i dont think and is in great working condition.

P.S. as far as im aware its 4 years old, i bought it 7 months ago second hand.

Cheers for the tips and comments, the constructive ones anyway  ;D

Ah that's clearer regarding the main machine. Having had another look i'm not sure if I did not read the add properly regarding the age(sorry if that's the case) or you changed it slightly.

Hope I have not offended with my postings it was not my intention, more just trying to give advice to get you more money for the things.

Sadly it's probably not the time to get the best prices just now so breaking it up might just make you more as the starting price can be intimidating for some.