Ramsay double pointer (2.5 metre)
« on: December 09, 2009, 07:45:34 am »
Ramsay double pointer (2.5 metre) for sale.  Aliminium.  White block.
I've had it a few years but it was only used a few times on a couple of jobs.  Since I switched to WFP in '05, it's never been used at all.  Structurally, it's as good as new.  A few scuff marks but nothing untoward.
It's been lying unused in my garage for the past few years.  I've recently given the garage back and it's now trundling around on my roof bars.
Offers around £80 required.  These ladders are currently being sold at  http://www.ramsayladders.com/item/Brand_Window-Cleaning-Ladders_Window-Cleaning---DWC_12_0_14_0.html  for £166.   Preferred payment method is cash.  Not trying to hide anything.  Receipt will be supplied so you can offset against tax and I will put it through my books too.  This ladder is a bargain at  the requested price and will go on ebay if there are no reasonable offers on the forum.
I don't want to post this item really as it's hassle.
I'm based in Crawley (near Gatwick, West Sussex).  Would be prepared to meet up part way to do the exchange so long as I don't need to drive a huge distance OR, as long as it's close enough, I could even deliver.
If you have a genuine interest in buying this item, please supply a contact number or an email address.
I don't want to put my number on here due to it being misused in the past.

R W C™

Re: Ramsay double pointer (2.5 metre)
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2009, 02:49:06 pm »
Ive passed your details on to someone else so they may be in touch,

« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2009, 04:56:18 pm »
Ive passed your details on to someone else so they may be in touch,

OK.  Thanks for that Chris.

th74

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2009, 07:07:04 pm »
yea i would take them mate

« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2009, 05:18:19 pm »
yea i would take them mate

Hi again.
Sorry for being a bit slow responding.  I wanted to give Windowwashers first shout as he asked first.  Due to location it would require a courier service though which proved impractical due to their restrictions.
OK then.
Would you like to discuss this further?  (sorry, I don't know your name).
If you want to do business, we would have to meet up.  Your in Harrow.  I'm in Crawley.  I would be prepared to meet in outer south London somewhere perhaps if the ladder is still of interest?

th74

« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 01:37:38 pm »
Hi mate ,sorry for not replying sooner,i managed to buy a set from guy near to me,thanks for getting back to me

« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2009, 05:46:58 pm »
Hi mate ,sorry for not replying sooner,i managed to buy a set from guy near to me,thanks for getting back to me

No problem.
Thank you taking the trouble to say so.
If no-one wants to buy the ladder from me sooner, Ian (Windowwashers) will do a deal with me in March when we meet up at Windex.  It's unfortunate but courier companies either insist that you have an account with them to send stuff or won't take anything longer than 1.5 metres.  I'm certainly not going to open an account just to send one ladder.  I would rather wait till March and sort it out in person.

CLEANGLASSUK

« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2009, 09:39:28 am »
I will buy them from you and can collect this week and pay cash, im in lewes so not far away from you.
My number is 07957697155  Regards Nigel

« Reply #8 on: December 15, 2009, 10:36:36 pm »
Hi Nigel.
I will phone you tomorrow (Wednesday) as I've only just seen your response at after 10.30 PM.  Probably a bit late to phone you tonight.  Could meet you part way if you wish to save on journey
Regards,
Paul

CLEANGLASSUK

Re: Ramsay double pointer (2.5 metre) New
« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2009, 06:05:52 pm »
Cheers Paul well pleased with the ladder,  Really enjoyed the chat.

« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2009, 06:16:12 pm »
Cheers Paul well please with the ladder,  Really enjoyed the chat.

Was good to meet you Nigel.   A pleasure to do business with you.  Thanks for the hot chocolate   ;D  .
Just to confirm to anyone reading that the advertised ladder has now been sold.  Nigel's a decent guy to do business with.