clive ware

Prochem hand tool and wand for sale on ebay
« on: September 28, 2009, 11:01:09 pm »
Hi. Having a bit of a clear out and selling some bits and pieces. Not sure how to get the listing number but if you go on ebay and search for Prochem Carpet Cleaning Hand Tool or Prochem Carpet Cleaning Wand, you should find them ok.
Cheers.

Clive

Re: Prochem hand tool and wand for sale on ebay
« Reply #3 on: September 29, 2009, 07:35:44 pm »
Had to chuckle

'No annoying drips!!!'

That will keep the timewasters away.

What are the benefits of the Prochem handtool over other designs, any?

clive ware

« Reply #4 on: September 29, 2009, 08:07:14 pm »
Thanks for that chaps-i know who to come to next time I put something on ebay!! ;D
Sorry but dripping wands and hand tools really annoy me. I had a go with one of those evolution wands a few months back and while i was really impressed with the wand, it dripped like mad. I would not pay hundreds of pounds for a wand that drips.
So there!!

Bob Allen

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2009, 08:14:27 pm »
oooooooh get you!!
Bob Allen

colin thomas

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2009, 10:13:28 pm »
many wands drip and the cure are called 'stubbies' from joe bristor, a little ball bearing that go behind the jet with a spring to stop drips, i'ts hard to explain but believe me they work!!

colin
colin thomas

clive ware

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2009, 10:42:54 pm »
Don`t you think that they should be included in the price Colin?

colin thomas

« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2009, 08:03:36 am »
it would be nice if the manufacturers looked at it that way but of course they don't do they,

colin
colin thomas

Joe H

« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2009, 10:15:25 am »
Clive
You have a point but that is an added cost to them / to you. In a competative market they have to watch their costs.

Its like when you buy a new printer.
These days they are all USB connections, so you need a USB cable. You wont (normally) find one in the box cause it will cost them to add it, but also take extra revenue away from their distributors who will sell a cable for £4 in a bubble pack that costs probably 40p.

clive ware

« Reply #10 on: October 03, 2009, 12:07:24 am »
I still think some of these wands are way over priced and could easily incorperate the stubbies in their manufacturing price. its like buying a new pair of shoes and having to buy the laces separately to do them up with!