ronnie paton

maybe selling one of my rounds
« on: August 18, 2009, 08:33:07 am »
its in mersyside brings in about £700 takes two men 1 and a half days to clean on a 4 weekly basis offers in the region of £7000

Gordon Saunders

Re: maybe selling one of my rounds
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 05:39:53 pm »
10 times monthly turnover let me know if you get that kind of money for it i might consider selling my round :)

ronnie paton

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 05:54:00 pm »
no worries but i would view it differently, this is quality residential work and can earn top money not like £3-4 houses in some areas.

im not sure if ill sell it will only go for the right money other wise ill just keep the money rolling in ;)

trevor povey

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 06:37:39 pm »
no worries but i would view it differently, this is quality residential work and can earn top money not like £3-4 houses in some areas.

im not sure if ill sell it will only go for the right money other wise ill just keep the money rolling in ;)

You do right ,don,t undervalue yourself and stick to yr guns ;)

ian1972

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 08:48:29 pm »
hi ronnie is it wfp or trad?compact or spread about a bit?

stfc

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 09:02:12 pm »
 :o :o :o :o 10 times bloody hell my business must be worth a bomb

Gordon Saunders

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2009, 09:31:30 pm »
Ronnie , i was not trying to be rude . i am genuinely curious as to whether 10x can be achieved. my round is long established(10 yrs)good prices and mostly medium to high end residential . personally i think my round is worth 10x so see no reason to think yours is not also.

ronnie paton

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2009, 10:03:20 pm »
its  very compact its currently done WFP tops and trad bottoms.

stfc it proberly is then!!

Platinum NW

« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 07:42:00 am »
hey ronnie
is this work what you currently have in st helens?

stephen s

« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2009, 07:51:55 am »
:o :o :o :o 10 times bloody hell my business must be worth a bomb

aaaah   so your Al Qaeda window cleaning ?   Ive seen your van with that catchy slogan !   we don't just clean the windows and frames  we obliterate them  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Platinum NW

Re: maybe selling one of my rounds New
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2009, 08:01:55 am »
stephen,
I sold all my work for 10x the monthly turnover - even my fortnightlys but im currently building the work i have up again to sell but i have plently of interest in already with people trying to outbid each other for the work subject to finance.

If you owna business like anything you should be paying 1.5 the yearly turnover plus assets its just them doleys i blame for getting work insummer - selling it in winter and dragging prices down.........

If the work ronnies selling is the rounds in st helens i think its worth 12x the cleans. Im considering the purchase but pretty soon il be looking for an exit strategy so il have to work out if its worth the time buying at 10 then selling at 10 2 months down the line as the customers will get pretty ped off.......

Like i said if its in St Helens its worth 12x monthly cleans. I have seen this work before and prices are very good. Hope you get what your looking for it ronnie
Remember you have work in a recession with people desperate for jobs. The cards are in your favour so id be asking for that little bit extra

Good Luck Mate