Rob_Mac

Chewing gum removal machine for sale
« on: February 06, 2009, 06:44:36 pm »
Chewing gum removal machine with generator for sale.

Here we have a dual operator, twin lance chewing gum removal machine - less than 300 hrs on the clock, immaculate condition and a 12 KVA generator, 3 phase ( for the chewing gum machine) and 240 volt outlets. Petrol generator,super silent, low hours and also in immaculate condition.

The generator would be best suited van mounted or trailer mounted as it is a beast, about 200 kilos.

Will provide a 5 litre tub of chemical, will show how to use both pieces and will supply a small amount of brush heads (to get you going).

The equipment is from Miragreen and the chewing gum removal machine can be seen on their website.

The price is £3500.00 plus the VAT. This is serious, professional kit. Only serious enquiries please. Don't try and get this kit for A grand. This is a good deal!!!

Call me on 07919 425664 or email me r-mclean@btconnect.com or leave me a message on here and I will get back to you.

Rob   ;D

chores hygiene management ltd

Re: Chewing gum removal machine for sale
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2009, 04:00:31 pm »
hi mate, is it the 1 2 or 3 ?
Chores Hygiene Management Ltd
Cleaners Lincoln • Pest Control Lincoln • Window Cleaners Lincoln
T. 0800 4488 353
F. 01522 542 775
E. info@choreshygiene.com
W. www.choreshygiene.com

Rob_Mac

« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2009, 08:03:34 pm »
Chores

It is the two

Rob ;D

« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2009, 09:34:59 pm »
bloody nice bit of kit as it happens. ive seen some subbies in lincoln city centre working it in day hours.
T. 0800 4488 353
F. 01522 542 775
W. www.choreshygiene.com

Rob_Mac

« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2009, 09:47:47 pm »
I don't really want to sell this set up but I need to pull some money back in. Really had intended pushing this service this year but I still have the single operator machine, if I sell the twin.

This would look excellent on one of your vans Chores - I'll write the receipt for you!!!

Rob ;D

« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2009, 10:05:20 pm »
ooh behave !!!
T. 0800 4488 353
F. 01522 542 775
W. www.choreshygiene.com

Rob_Mac

« Reply #6 on: February 13, 2009, 09:54:05 pm »
This is going on ebay. Will post the listing number tomorrow.

Rob ;D

gary evans

« Reply #7 on: February 19, 2009, 08:58:00 pm »
Rob

Sent email details

Got another contact sorted this afternoon, may be useful, different work again though, teamed up with bulder for this one aswell.

Call you in week.

Gary

Rob_Mac

« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2009, 05:56:02 pm »
Update on this kit.

Had an interested member of the forum but it is still a no sale. I am busy at the moment but am hoping to have this on ebay by wednesday latest.

Have just bought a brand new single axle trailer (Box), locking hitch, this trailer has had no use at all, from another forum member to house the generator and chewing gum removal machine in. The trailer alone was £700.00 when new (as stated it has not been used - bought and sat on the drive, (immaculate condition)

I cannot see the trailer behind my van so it is no use at all to me. I am buying a large trailer and the only reason I have bought this trailer is to make this a fully enclosed chewing gum removal system. Completely lockable, Hitch up drive to the job, open the rear doors, kick the genny in, get the system up to pressure and heat and clean chewing gum.

The price will remain at £3500.00 plus the VAT, but will also be going on ebay. This is a very good set up now ( before it was awkward because of the weight of the genny - problem solved!!)

Rob ;D

Rob_Mac

« Reply #9 on: March 02, 2009, 09:37:55 pm »
Item now on ebay. Item number 170307793515. (may take a while for listing to appear)

In addition to the trailer and chewing gum set up i will be offering a 3 month support period, CD Rom with risk assessment & method statement ( so you can adapt it to future clients)

Rob ;D

Rob_Mac

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2009, 03:58:06 pm »
They took the listing off  >:( so the new list number is 170307984259

Many thanks

Rob ;D