sbarks

IPC Eagle Pure Ultra SOLD SOLD SOLD New
« on: December 29, 2010, 09:29:35 am »
Hi

bought this to start window cleaning, but too busy with valeting and other things, cost me alot of money, these are £3800 new, with hose reel, its a cart mounted RODI system, feeds 2 poles, upto 5 storeys high, supplies 500 litres an hour of zero tds water, 5 stage reverse osmosis with de ionising filtration system, they say its a ergonomic two wheel trolley and allows for easy movement around work site on all terrains,yah i guess,  but it is heavy, it weighs 157 pounds, i use a ramp to get in van, it needs 240 volt, and needs water feed  unless you use to make water and carry tanks and small pump in van.
hose length is 166 feet, has a water useage gauge,and a pressure gauge, and is approx 2 years old.
see more here - http://www.ipceagle.com/PDFs/RODIPure.pdf

looking for realistic offers

07866 920936  - Derby

my phone number is now right as i typed it wrong

mark blundell

Re: IPC Eagle Pure Ultra Window Cleaning System
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2010, 07:44:10 pm »
how much do you want for it?

sbarks

« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2010, 09:35:23 pm »
make me an offer m8, what you see it at, only seen new ones fer sale so i got no idea for a used machine
steve

mark blundell

« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2010, 04:45:37 pm »
hi there you  say it is 2 years old have the filters/R/O membrane been changed what quality of water does it produce.

i know they are expensive new but it's still only  2x pre filters 2x 20" R/O units a di vessel  and a pump on a trolley

its basically this with a pump and wheels
http://www.purefreedom.co.uk/pure-freedom-high-volume-reverse-osmosis-systems-p-292.html

I will offer £400 cash i really don't know what it is worth so the only way i can put a price on it is to see what it will cost to buy something similar like the pure freedom unit above ive even asked a few guys on here for some idea what to offer

Seers

« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2010, 06:12:13 pm »
Hi,

I will offer £550.

Contact huw@seerclean.com

Cheers,

Huw

sbarks

« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2010, 07:21:10 pm »
hi there you  say it is 2 years old have the filters/R/O membrane been changed what quality of water does it produce.

i know they are expensive new but it's still only  2x pre filters 2x 20" R/O units a di vessel  and a pump on a trolley

its basically this with a pump and wheels
http://www.purefreedom.co.uk/pure-freedom-high-volume-reverse-osmosis-systems-p-292.html

I will offer £400 cash i really don't know what it is worth so the only way i can put a price on it is to see what it will cost to buy something similar like the pure freedom unit above ive even asked a few guys on here for some idea what to offer 

hi

you cannot compare this system to that one m8, the pump on this system is worth more than that whole rig, their top pump works at 80psi, and produces 2400GPD and is an added £425.00, this one works at 160psi, and produces 5760 GPD,  the pump on this is over £1200 here and $1600 in the US,  so there is more to it than just a pump and wheels as you put it.  cant let it go for 400 quid, im afraid
cheers

mark blundell

« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2010, 09:54:00 pm »
what sort of money are you looking for?

sbarks

« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2010, 10:45:37 pm »
Hi

I was thinkin it worth £795 all day long,  maybe i get 2/3rd  of that if i sold pump on its own, but that my bottom line as it is really

steve

mark blundell

« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2010, 12:41:50 pm »
hi steve that's more than it is worth to me. if the filters/membranes need changing its going to cost £500-£550

I don't really need the amount of water it produces and i am only looking for a unit to fill up a tank in van.

probably cant even use it on site anyway nowadays being 240v 

i would match the above offer but it would have to be producing 000 tds water so i could get some use out of it before having to fork out £500+ on filters

sgibsoncleaning

« Reply #9 on: December 31, 2010, 04:24:24 pm »
hello mate, i am interested in this,
what tds is it reading now, and has it been stored somewhere warm for the past 2 winters
cheers steve

sbarks

« Reply #10 on: December 31, 2010, 04:29:42 pm »
hi

Insert Quote 
hi steve that's more than it is worth to me. if the filters/membranes need changing its going to cost £500-£550

I don't really need the amount of water it produces and i am only looking for a unit to fill up a tank in van.

probably cant even use it on site anyway nowadays being 240v 

i would match the above offer but it would have to be producing 000 tds water so i could get some use out of it before having to fork out £500+ on filters

ok fair enuff,i have given all the info in my first post and another post, it is what it is, and it does what it says on the can m8,  my bottom line is the price i stated, takin a big enuff loss as it is

many thanks

sbarks

« Reply #11 on: December 31, 2010, 04:35:38 pm »
Hi

hello mate, i am interested in this,
what tds is it reading now, and has it been stored somewhere warm for the past 2 winters
cheers steve

Hi

no idea what TDS it is m8, yes been stored out of cold, never frozen, kept in my unit, but  now at my home inside, do know that ive used this for about 30 hours and filters last 60 hours according to ipc. will get a meter and test if you are seriously interested

steve

sgibsoncleaning

« Reply #12 on: December 31, 2010, 04:52:29 pm »
i'll give you a ring over the weekend mate to have a chat if thats ok
cheers

sbarks

« Reply #13 on: December 31, 2010, 07:31:10 pm »
hi

thats fine m8

steve

sbarks

« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2011, 05:49:48 pm »
Insert Quote 
There was one on ebay which sold for £1400 that may be your best option 

thought of that figure a few weeks ago! cheers for that

steve

Alex Wingrove

« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2011, 03:14:01 pm »
Im willing to buy this from you, reason being we are moving house soon and we might find somewhere to rent with a garden or garage and then I can keep going as I am, but if there isnt adequate storage this will be ideal.

It is still for sale?

How desperate are you to get it sold?

Thanks

Alex

sbarks

« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2011, 04:03:17 pm »
hi

yes it is m8, im not desperate at all,  it more the wife naggin me as i got it inside the house as it too valuable to leave in shed and either freeze up or get stolen

07866 920936

steve

Alex Wingrove

« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2011, 06:40:13 pm »
Good,

Well I will be straight with you, We are going to look at a place on Thursday. And if we like it we will take it. But it could be longer until we move it so wont be needing anything new.

I'm not going to ask to reserve it or anything like that because I don't want you to feel like your waiting on me for a sale, and I don't want to commit to buying it at the moment anyway.

But I can reassure you I like it and if the situation is right I will buy it.

Alex

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2011, 02:02:40 pm »
These are excellent and use very little resin .
Spit and polish