clean

Re: Broadex New Alloy Hydra Pole
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2009, 05:53:44 pm »
Glad your happy with it cookie!

Hi Ant,ye pleased with it mate but trapped my thumb betwen the clamps and got a blood blister (OUCH) when i was collapsing it the other day
so sue me!
will contact you next week, have a good weekend

LOL,i`ll survive Ant don`t worry,
ye av a good weekend aswell mate  ;)

Steve CM

« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2009, 05:56:44 pm »
anyone get the text message about the 45ft carbon fibre at brodex for £550 for a limited time only?

thought it sounded like a good deal. I do rate brodex poles as very well made

I got the 57ft carbon hydra when they first came out,fantastic quality carbon and yes the 45ft is a great deal at the moment

i picked up a brodex carbon little while ago and it felt like a good pole and relatively light. do they carry the 3 year guarentee with it as well?

sorry for hijacking the post. :-[

clean

« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2009, 06:08:52 pm »
anyone get the text message about the 45ft carbon fibre at brodex for £550 for a limited time only?

thought it sounded like a good deal. I do rate brodex poles as very well made

I got the 57ft carbon hydra when they first came out,fantastic quality carbon and yes the 45ft is a great deal at the moment

i picked up a brodex carbon little while ago and it felt like a good pole and relatively light. do they carry the 3 year guarentee with it as well?

sorry for hijacking the post. :-[

No you only get 1 year guarantee with the carbon poles

Ian Rochester

« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2009, 06:13:38 pm »
Got the 36' Hydra pole, it's an excellent all round pole as you can simple slip off the bottom sections to turn it into a 30', 24' or 18' pole when you require.  We've been running it as a 24' pole as standard and adding the extra sections when needed.  Think it cost us £195

stevieg

« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2009, 07:06:06 pm »
My no1 section clamp came off as well!!!!All i did was get i piece of string and as i pushed it back onto the section i put the string on as well .this jammed the section on tight and has not come off since.(i did this as a temporary measure to carry on working but has turned out to be a near permanent solution!!!)