S.C.S

Attention all FREEDOM TROLLEY users!!
« on: July 30, 2006, 02:19:13 pm »
Hi folks after a recent phone call to Andy ive decided to take the step and go for a trolley as a starter then maybe go to a van mount if i get the work.

Basically i just wanted your opinions on this trolley from guys who use it at the moment ive looked into a number of WFP but this one Andy is offering seems really good and also the help he has given me over the phone is good to.

So any comments would help me out alot

Thanks in advance

Re: Attention all FREEDOM TROLLEY users!!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2006, 03:08:54 pm »

mark dew

« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2006, 04:23:13 pm »
s.c.s.
What is it you want to know exactly?

All you need is a water tank and you're away. Using containers all day would pee me off and in my opinion is the biggest drawback of any portable system.

Get a water tank and transfer pump (if you don't have already) and you'll be sorted with a trolley.

Get a hosereel too and you could power all your work through the trolley as either a van mount or a portable system.

£425 off ronaldo is a good price.

mark

Clear Vision

« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2006, 04:57:52 pm »

Get a hosereel too and you could power all your work through the trolley as either a van mount or a portable system.

Thats what I do mark. Just got a 250L tank in the van and put all my water through my trolley which stays in the van 99% of the time. Works great & if you ever need to use the trolley disconect the hose from the tank and away you go.

Best of both worlds.

S.C.S

« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2006, 06:47:47 pm »
Hi thanks for that guys the one for sale of ronaldo i aint actualy buying one just yet its gonna be when i get back off me jollys in septmeber thanks anyway.

As for the containers Andy explained about that but to be honest i only wanna use it on a few houses to start of with then if i get the hang of things i will then take it more into the buiness but at the moment its only gonna be for about 40 houses.

So really just wanted to no who ever uses them on here how they found it

Cheers

andy

matt

« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2006, 07:17:36 pm »

So really just wanted to no who ever uses them on here how they found it

use the search button :)

loads of opinions on it  :P

S.C.S

« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2006, 10:38:03 pm »
Just used search ha ha and ive made me mind up most folk seem happy with them plus had emails of 2 other guys who are evry pleased.

So looks like im gonna be WFP Soon

Thanks all

mark dew

« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2006, 10:43:44 pm »
Just used search ha ha and ive made me mind up most folk seem happy with them plus had emails of 2 other guys who are evry pleased.

So looks like im gonna be WFP Soon

Thanks all

yeah, it is a good bit of kit.
Getting a water tank and submersible pump put in will make a quick job even quicker.

good luck

mark