alansavvi

Pro Pole I am sorry
« on: July 26, 2006, 08:22:40 pm »
Pro Pole

First I would like to say I am sorry if i caused you any offence in my postings. It was wrong to goud you.  From your postings it is evident that you are a hard working business man who obviously has a bright future. I am sorry if i insulted you and wish i could take it back. This is not the way this forum should be used and your response has showed me to be a little wiser in the future.

May I establish that I have nothing to do with Welmac except that i know them and there systems, i do not want any of my postings to be associated with them and will never mention them again.

All the best with the contract in Willesden i am sure you will get it, If I was manager I would pick you.

Again I apologise and hope that in the future I can get on with you.

Caustic

P®oPole™

Re: Pro Pole I am sorry
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2006, 08:32:22 pm »
No worries Caustic, I accept your apologie.  ;)

alansavvi

« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2006, 08:36:37 pm »
Thank you Pro pole, tell me do you work North London and would you consider sub contracting? Do you employ people?

I may have some work for you?

P®oPole™

Re: Pro Pole I am sorry New
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2006, 08:48:26 pm »
Caustic I do work north london.

alansavvi

« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2006, 08:59:29 pm »

Pro pole

I have sent you an email

P®oPole™

« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2006, 09:02:23 pm »
Will have a little read mate.

I would like to take this oppurtunity in saying im wrong about welmac then, I also stand by what I said yesterday Ive seen there systems and they are quality built and a good bit of kit.

alansavvi

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 09:08:13 pm »
Thank you that is very genorous, I hope that I have not damaged them on this forum, again I say i am nothing to do with them and i am not a supplier just a window cleaner. I just like there products.

Have you heard from that care center, they really are out of my reach?

P®oPole™

« Reply #7 on: July 26, 2006, 09:22:07 pm »
Not heard nothing as of yet, how did you get on down there?

Do you mean the gutters, yea thats a bit of a job putting it lightly, I expect most wouldnt touch a job like that.

How are you getting on with it, any joy?

alansavvi

« Reply #8 on: July 26, 2006, 09:28:12 pm »
Not heard from them dont really want to touch the gutters, they wanted me to use ladders, i said the only way i would do it was with a cherry picker.

I dont think they wanted to hear that!

P®oPole™

« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2006, 09:34:46 pm »
Yea its a terror of a job, luckily I know a guy who owns a cherry picker firm, so fingers crossed it would be worth it but to be honest mate I dont really want the job, thats why I priced it at a silly figure I'm talking big sums.

Do you think a 17m would do it?