sunshine windows

North Wales W/C wanted
« on: July 24, 2006, 09:55:13 pm »
Hi All,

Don't know if anyone remembers, but a while back i posted that i had a clean to do in Aberporth, North Wales.

I am still cleaning traditionally and this site is huge, therefore i am unable to carry out this clean. They are very safety conscious and will only allow wfp to clean above ground level.

There has to be at least a couple of days work here for around 4 operators as they want all insides cleaned too.

I have given the job back to the firm who contracted me to clean it. However i did say that i'd put the word out on this forum to see if any of you were interested in cleaning the site for them.

If anyone is interested please email me and i will forward contact details.

Regards
Sunshine
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

Sarah Sarill

Re: North Wales W/C wanted
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2006, 09:59:29 pm »
Both Jeff Brimble and Daniel Blythen are from that area.

Perhaps they will respond if they see this thread.

Sarah
Sarah

dai

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2006, 10:04:36 pm »
Aberporth is at the southern end of mid Wales. It would be closer for the south Wales guys. Dai

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #3 on: July 25, 2006, 06:56:05 am »
Thanks Sunshine for such a generous post  :) and thanks for thinking of us Sarah  :)

Sarah Sarill

« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2006, 07:42:07 am »
Aberporth is at the southern end of mid Wales. It would be closer for the south Wales guys. Dai

Rod @ Poles  Apart maybe as he covers tops of the Valleys I believe.

Your welcome Jeff ;)

Sarah
Sarah

Jeff Brimble

« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2006, 01:27:08 pm »
Sometimes the replies dont come over as you intend, after some thought this morning, my previous "sucking up "  one comes out as bXXXsXit
Hey ho, hope we all read between the lines.

totalclean

« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2006, 10:57:15 pm »
hi sunshine recently just started my own company up after 10 years working for various people,wfp of-course, bit out of my way but would still be happy to do job if its that large please email me address many thanks.