pylofm

Witch hunt?...this is all getting very sad....

I for one have no further wish to view this thread and as such will not....life's about choices right?

Dave.

jinky230

john anything I wrote has been addressed to all suppliers as I always do

jinky

JohnL

No jinky, this thread is about one supplier and thats wrong!

JohnL
West Somerset. On the edge of the Quantocks and looking at The Exmoor National Park.

supernova77

This really is getting personal and silly!

When I first joined this forum it was a place to come and learn, have a chat, get your questions answered etc... now everyone seems as though they are turning on each other.

As I've said before... I have an XYZ trolley system and its been great, no problems at all, the supplier was on the end of the phone and email as and when I needed him in the early days. I'm now saving up for a van system, but thats because the XYZ trolley has helped me to go in the right direction.

Andy

jinky230

John some on here might be refering to one certain supplier but I have came in to stand up for neebes and quality of service as you can read in my posts

is that such a bad thing

jinky

JM123

this is getting out of hand, its alright to disagree but I'd like to see the subject dropped/locked.  Think Andrew has had enough bad and good publicity from this forum to last a lifetime.

Live life in the fast lane.......if you break down you'll freewheel further

Ballymena N.I

JohnL

End it now!

JohnL
West Somerset. On the edge of the Quantocks and looking at The Exmoor National Park.

Trevor Knight

In view of this becoming any more personal I have taken the option to lock this posting.

Sorry guy's but I don't want a repeat of a previous posting that also seemed to get out of hand.

Trev
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

Mike_Boxall

Hi

I know this is locked now but I thought you might like a suppliers perspective on this.

I'm sorry if this offends but it does strike me that some members on this forum aren't the sharpest tools in the box. On the one hand they encourage other members to buy the cheapest and then in the next breath they're complaining about poor service. Let me tell you, good service costs money to provide. If you want it you have to pay for it - it's simple. The more a company invests in it's equipment development and aftercare service the more you'll pay. You just can't have it both ways. I notice another topic running about Ionic Systems at the moment (which I think is on the verge of being removed) but the argument stands for any premium supplier. Sure, they may well let the occassional customer down, as we all do, but again you get what you pay for. In this day and age no company can afford to 'rip it's customers off'

To think otherwise is just ignorant.

Regards

Mike Boxall