paul mather

Isn't WFP great
« on: July 22, 2006, 11:46:56 pm »
I don't mean it does a great job , although it does.

I mean it's great cos it gives us all something to chinwag about. What material is best for a pole, which type of brush, microbore or standard hose, varistream issues, batteries & pumps, the list is endless. That's without even mentioning that strange magical thing most of us have sat on the floor of our garages, the mystical RO unit.  Even then you can choose a RO-MAN one with a DI unit attached or a Merlin 4040 (I think) with seperate polishing unit in the van.

I mean the whole thing is a blokes dream. I'm really into it even though my wife thinks I'm a sad pathetic loser. Come on how excited can you get over some scrim & an applicator.

Mind you I am fairly new to it all so give me 6 months & it might be old hat to me.

My wife has piped up & said""Roll on 6 months then"  :-*
Use the wand of power !!

Warrington, Cheshire

Londoner

Re: Isn't WFP great
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2006, 07:33:20 am »
I agree with you. Lets hear it for boy's toys. Mind you it doesn't compare with a Harley Davidson does it?

I am a WFP anorack as well (sad isn't it? ) when I am out and about and I see other WCs I always used to stop and watch their blade technique. Now I watch to see what poles they are using and how much water they waste. I learned a lot in the early days like that.