brett walker

selling wfp work
« on: July 22, 2006, 04:55:32 pm »
Hi all

I am just to advertise some top price wfp work as i have too much work on, i have been lucky these past few months and bought 2 new wfp rounds to replace my old round to save all those first cleans.  Also converting people over but just a thought as wfp is relatively new to domestic its going to have to be sold to a wfp guy, as i have spoke to most of the customers they would not want to go back to trad.  This just proves when you get the customers used to it they like the results

On the other hand you can put a trad round in the paper and it sells straight away

Brett

Roy Harding

Re: selling wfp work
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2006, 07:16:23 pm »
Hi Brett

I lost a contract worth £1,600 a year in March I hate loosing contracts, however my turnover is set to increase this year buy £4,000.

I have picked up a lot of good priced work and its getting to a point that I cant do any more, so I have to select what jobs will go. I find you  have to do this from time to time.

I price high and people still say fine, then your old work that you have been doing for years dosnt pay as well.

But perhaps Gaz will line your pockets with gold.

Roy

brett walker

Re: selling wfp work
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2006, 07:53:01 pm »
Hi Roy

you're exactly right but ive been pushing a lot of my older prices up, im afraid if they dont like my prices i dont do the work for them. 
Ive read on here " work smarter not harder"

thanks for your reply mate

Gaza,  line my pockets ... lol  ;D

regards

Brett