Kirsty Gardiner

Re: IBC Tank
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2006, 10:55:27 pm »
Hi Alistair, 

Just spotted this post - sorry that you've had trouble getting hold of us, if you want to email me with details of the parts you need I'm sure we'll be able to help.

Kirsty
 :)

paul mather

« Reply #21 on: July 24, 2006, 11:52:38 pm »
Alastair,

You're not by any chance putting off getting started because of some of the negative comments you get on this forum regarding the 1st few months of WFP are you.
My advice is go for it, the sooner you get those first few cleans out the way the sooner you will be up & away. I had my first negative comments today but just went back over the windows that had dribbles on.

As for this idea you should convert your round a bit at a time, I can understand why people say it but frankly I didn't spend over a grand to have the blummin thing sat in my garage two or three days a week. Imagine if you went out & cleaned windows trad & fell off & broke your arm while your WFP system sat in your garage, how would you explain it to your missus. "Well I was scared I might get a bit behind so I got back on my ladders one day"". Ridiculous!!!

I have warned my customers to EXPECT the odd dribble, I have told them if they don't it will be a bonus.
Use the wand of power !!

Warrington, Cheshire

Alistair@AWC

« Reply #22 on: July 25, 2006, 10:11:35 am »
Hi Paul,

No thats not the case at all, its just taking time getting it all done especially working full time and having a 3 month old baby also the fact that I keep on forgetting stupid little items.

And the bonus is im new to window cleaning so as im only canvassing at the moment all my customers are taking me on as a WFPer.

Alistair

paul mather

« Reply #23 on: July 25, 2006, 04:23:38 pm »
Alastair,

Do you mean to tell me you have not served your 5 years apprenticeship by going up ladders every day.

YOU LUCKY THING ;) ;)
Use the wand of power !!

Warrington, Cheshire

master cleaner

« Reply #24 on: July 26, 2006, 12:48:51 am »
alistair
explain to your customers that you will give a Regular Quality service and that you will be doing frames garage doors front and back doors , sell your service and you will soon have too much work.

gary

Trevor Knight

« Reply #25 on: July 26, 2006, 07:41:33 am »
Hmmm,

Garage Doors!!

Never thought of that one.

Nice touch  ;)

Trev
Covering Hampshire, Dorset, Surrey, Berkshire

Alistair@AWC

« Reply #26 on: July 26, 2006, 09:49:01 pm »
Thanks GLR,

I dont mean to seem like a smart arse but ive done all of the above, upto now my best customer is going to pay me £23 every 4 weeks on a 3 bed detached and its 1 of 3 in a row  ;D ;D ;D