windowswashed

Re: Gardiner....... rinse bar brushes.
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2018, 10:25:24 pm »
pencil jets give more flow than fan jets of same size. Larger pencil jets give a better flow so the extra volume of water helps pull the dirt down easier. Rinse bars are slowly getting there as well.  I have a new rinse bar which fans the entire length so I can increase the water flow and that's just as good and consistent along the entire length of the brush. Whatever works for your own individual personal preference

DeLuce

« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2018, 10:26:46 pm »
Every time I’ve seen a video of those x line rinse bars some of the jets aren’t even pointing straight!
Personally I use the 3mm pencil jets and find they work a treat for me causing a bigger spread of flow on the glass without the spray bouncing back off.
Sounds strange but using them with a relatively high flow I still don’t use a lot of water and get through my work quicker as less rinding with the wave they create!

Yeah, same here. I like playing around with different setups, but for me, I really like the 3mm jets. Just like you say. Works a treat 👍🏼

capn sparkle

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2018, 10:44:58 pm »
I'm halfway through perfecting a rinsebar - similar spread to 4 fans - but seem to get more water in the centre of the bar rather than the edges. Mine has 19 or 21 holes along the length of the pole hose I'm using as an experiment. Any clues why?

slap bash

« Reply #23 on: February 05, 2018, 08:29:24 am »
AS an industry we are a manufactories dream, we are always looking for more B/S products to play with as this job is basically boring.